IGNORED

Bristol Rovers...

B1ackbird

They were the better ones from that period! I'm hoping they sign Fortune, Woodman, Goodfellow and Miller...

Goodfellow always has a little place in my heart for the header in the last min against Hartlepool, Miller was never given a fair crack of the whip either.

Didn't think Woody was that bad either.

yeah i think your right about that, he never did much wrong but never really contributed as much as the left backs were used to do, He was quite a steady eddie and could be depended on to do a decent enough job. Where is he playing these days?

Why not carry on the theme of trying to sign

loan players who's sir name is also a religious festival by making a bid for Desmond Christmas from Eintracht Frankfurt, or

Mark Yom Kuppur from Nailsea Rangers???

Widen your serch including any religious reference by including Barry Garden of Gethsemane Jones from Nerport, but bare in mind, if he's any good, Holloway'll probably pinch him from you anyway..

Hope this helps..

Why not carry on the theme of trying to sign

loan players who's sir name is also a religious festival by making a bid for Desmond Christmas from Eintracht Frankfurt, or

Mark Yom Kuppur from Nailsea Rangers???

Widen your serch including any religious reference by including Barry Garden of Gethsemane Jones from Nerport, but bare in mind, if he's any good, Holloway'll probably pinch him from you anyway..

Hope this helps..

i,ll give trolls a bell and tell him straight away cheers for that.... :fingerscrossed::laugh:

yeah i think your right about that, he never did much wrong but never really contributed as much as the left backs were used to do, He was quite a steady eddie and could be depended on to do a decent enough job. Where is he playing these days?

Wycombe Wanderers i believe, probably his level but i'd imagine he's doing a steady job.

I which Rovers success. Stiff competition will make us even better. Pirates being so poor is why we have been where we have for so many years.

Shame on you Irene.

You know Sweden that has definately been a factor...A strong Sag team always seems to coincide with a strong City side.

No matter how much I love to see them suffer (And we know the feeling is mutual) there does appear to be influence of one on the other...

Archived