IGNORED

Get Well Soon

greenun

My sincere condolences go to the Randall family after Nick's sad passing last Saturday, but I hope that you can also join me in wishing a speedy recovery for two City fans, who both survived heart attacks after the Stoke match.

My friend Dave Barker experienced breathing difficulties whilst walking back to his car across Greville Smythe Park and had to be driven home by my brother-in-law. An ex-soldier Dave is stoically stubborn and refused to visit a Doctor, instead opting for the sofa, before relenting last Monday after a call to NHS Direct. He's now recovering nicely in Southmead Hospital CCU and asked me to pass on his own condolences to the Randall family.

Staggeringly, Dave relayed some news today that another City fan who attended last week's game also suffered a heart attack. Apparently, this gentleman, named Paul (he didn't have any other details)occupied a nearby bed in Dave's ward and thought he was suffering from indigestion before admitting himself to hospital. Thankfully he was discharged today.

Archived