IGNORED

Talks**rt

Always Believesham

aparently tonight alan parry said -bristols ambition for football is lacking- and he said -bristol will never have a big ground because it wont have a big team- ... if someone could confirm this as i don't listen to talksport because of the frequent city/bristol bashing. Does anyone work for the affor mentioned radio station or know anyone that may be able to influence this media from doing it again?

He's right about the Stadium, Bristol wont have one because our council is full of corrupt see you next tuesdays. Alan Parry chats alot of rubbish. I listen to Talksport most days and he does shout some shocking things at times. Take what he has said with a pinch of salt, remember, this is the bloke that said us and Rovers should merge.

That's Mike Parry's view. The same man who claimed judo is just like table-tennis without the bats, ball and table. He thinks Bristol can only sustain 1 football club, which to be honest if we all started from scratch with no Bristol City or Rovers we should have to give us the best chance of success.

However, we actually get amazing press on there compared to the BBC. On the BBC Wolves were held by us, while on sky/talksport the second placed team was held by the 5th placed team as it should be with no bias.

They rate us massively because the ex pros on there, Alvin Martin, Ray Houghton esp, etc are always going on about technique and passing football. They love GJ and repeatedly mentioned him in a show about why English managers weren't getting the chance at the top level. We get good press and lots of mention on there every week.

Double post me do.

But we just got another mention.

"Bristol City are the name you wouldn't expect to be up there, but I like the way GJ sets his side out, they get the ball down, pass it around and it's good to see that you can play that way with good technical players in the championship" - Ray Houghton

Talksport is aload of rubbish, advert after advert.

Miles better national sports coverage than the beeb so i'll stay listening. You'd never get Spoony presenting a football phone in on there!

If you want education then tune to radio 4 for discussion, if you want proper football reports on a saturday twiddle your little knobs along to talkSPORT.

Horses for courses. The beeb is outdated for its football views and news. Just like Sky on the TV, it outstrips it's BBC counterpart easily for what it is.

Miles better national sports coverage than the beeb so i'll stay listening. You'd never get Spoony presenting a football phone in on there!

If you want education then tune to radio 4 for discussion, if you want proper football reports on a saturday twiddle your little knobs along to talkSPORT.

Horses for courses. The beeb is outdated for its football views and news. Just like Sky on the TV, it outstrips it's BBC counterpart easily for what it is.

It all depends on the person, if you are easily taken in and totaly nieve then Talk Sport is the one for you. But, if you actually want to know the facts and the news without it being sensationalised then radio 5 is the place to listen.

I know which one i prefer :rolleyes: .

It all depends on the person, if you are easily taken in and totaly nieve then Talk Sport is the one for you. But, if you actually want to know the facts and the news without it being sensationalised then radio 5 is the place to listen.

I know which one i prefer :rolleyes: .

I'm simply saying that football reporting is better on tS. I don't listen to the sensationalised crap on there as it is as you said crap. The pundits are better and more entertaining even if the presenters aren't. I prefer more talk about european football rather than fulfilling the contract obligations and listening to non league rubbish.

And yes Ronny is the least intelligent presenter I've heard that isn't called Spoony or Chris Moyles.

Archived