IGNORED

Who Isnt Going Tommorow?

Big Red Rich

I just wondered who else is suffering with all this QPR talk that cant actually make the game?

I cant go as per usual :wacko: , I'm playing myself for the mighty Wickwar Wanderers 1st XI. Bit of a shame but I'm making it up by going to the Plymouth game :ph34r: .

It is really killing me all this talk of the biggest game of the season and I'm missing it, but i've made a commitment to further my own playing career and i stick by that.

So, anybody else not going and whats your excuse???

I will have to miss the game.

I have to go to a lunchtime meeting with some solicitors in London in connection with my late Father-In-Law's will. Tomorrow was the only time when my wife and her three sisters were all available.

I should be driving back along the M4 and arriving back in the Radio Bristol reception area at about 4 o'clock. Please let it be good news.

To say that I am p*ssed off would be a massive understatement, but even I have to acknowledge that just occasionally there are some things that are more important than football.

Guest TB Mutiny

Judgred will miss the match as he's flying to Atlanta, Georgia Saturday morning. I hope to great him at the airport with good news! :ph34r:

Guest greatwhite

work commitments I'm afraid - will have both ears on the radio though - will be at

the swindon game with my fellow yellow submariners- drink up thy zider

Archived