IGNORED

Wolves Tribute To Nick Randall

Dollymarie

I'll accept it on behalf of the whole forum/ our fans if nobody that knew Nick can be found in time for tomorrow - I'll then pass it on to the family over the weekend/Monday in time for the funeral.

Regardless its a great tribute by the Wolves fans and we should all thank them for such

Yeah good point, What will the money raised tomorrow go towards just out of interest?

http://www.bristolcityst.org.uk/donations.shtml

Having spoken to the Football Club and the Supporters Club, of which Nick had been a Gold Member for ten years, the Trust has offered to co-ordinate any response on behalf of the fans towards floral or monetary donations. The Football Club, in conjunction with the Randall family, has asked if we would arrange a floral tribute from the fans and also to collect any donations for chosen charities.

The preference is for one floral tribute rather than lots of individual ones, so we are suggesting that supporters wishing to contribute do so via the PayPal "Make a donation" button below. The Trust and the Supporters Club will then organise a fitting floral arrangement and see that all surplus donations go to the nominated charities.

The two charities nominated by the family are The British Heart Foundation and Bristol Children's Hospital. Each will receive 50% of the available funds.

I had a text earlier from a Wolves fan who has collected £40 plus from his local tonight , to put in to your buckets.

Brilliant news Arn, I'm sure they will find me or one of the other volunteers tomorrow. Will be sure to come back and post a total once I can.

As you know Marie, Stuart from WOLVES FC contacted me and I'm over the moon how these guys are going to make it a very special day to respect the sad loss of City fan Nick.

I had a text earlier from a Wolves fan who has collected £40 plus from his local tonight , to put in to your buckets.

Its moving just to hear things like this going on, and goes to prove that football fans are one BIB BIG family.

Thanks for the post............ARN

WOW!

When you get passed the rivalry, football fans are just genuine fans who are passionate, and have big hearts. It really is a great story, and I hope the gesture gets publicised in the media. It shows the good side of this great sport

Guy's,

For those that won't be going up to Wolves tomorrow, just to let you know, me and the missus run The Brunel on St. Johns Lane, Bedminster and will have buckets out in the pub all day to collect money for this worthy cause.

We should be fairly busy, what with the footy that is on TV tomorrow and the fact that we have a Blues Brothers Tribute act on from 9pm. (Not trying to advertise for the pub, just thinking that it may get a few more people in to donate).

Great gesture by Wolves and their supporters! There aren't many clubs that would do this for the supporters of the visiting team. I am sure City would do the same if the positions were reversed.

Respect to WWFC.

Chant tomorrow, THERE'S ONLY 1 NICKY RANDALL

U REDS

i dropped in a letter on thursday imploring them to do do a minutes silence or something, really pleased with this.

We all love our clubs, which brings about hostility and slating at times, but ultimately us football fans tend to share similar lifestyles and are all one big family in a way, are we not. Hope it helps just a little to appease the pain.

Fantastic sportsmanship - Wolves fans should be proud of their club

I couldnt agree more.

As you know Marie, Stuart from WOLVES FC contacted me and I'm over the moon how these guys are going to make it a very special day to respect the sad loss of City fan Nick.

Its moving just to hear things like this going on, and goes to prove that football fans are one BIB BIG family.

Thanks for the post............ARN

This is just brilliant. I'm almost at a loss for words (for once!!).

I would like to offer a massive thank you to all the clubs that have shown a huge amount of class, dignity and respect at this hard time for Sharon and the family, and everyone that has felt the loss of one of our football brothers.

Wolves, Stoke, Leeds, Rovers and all the other fans deserve a lot of respect for all the individual things that they are doing as a mark of respect to Nick, and for all the kind comments, it wont be forgotten. It really does show there is a great solidarity between football fans, no matter what the press may write about us.

I personally didnt know Nick, but had seen him around loads on match days.

We may have lost one of the City family, but it feels like we have made lots more friends, so at least some good has come from such a sad time.

I for one will give Wolves a heart-felt round of applause when they visit Ashton Gate.

Well done to everyone involved in this. Was very emotional moment. And fair play to the wolves crowd who applauded and reacted well.

It was a really moving moment when Tom F crossed the pitch to meet young children with the wreath.

Tremendous thing Wolves done, and 26,000 fans applauding at the same time, you could,nt help but be moved.

It was a really moving moment when Tom F crossed the pitch to meet young children with the wreath.

Tremendous thing Wolves done, and 26,000 fans applauding at the same time, you could,nt help but be moved.

Well done for your part Arn

(I was the chap in front of you that chatted about it with you).

A moving moment indeed

Fair play to the Wolves fans

Just a shame a few mindless idiots had to spoil the day before and after the game

Good on you Pete.

Always nice to meet a face on this forum.

Deserved the draw at least mate, didnt we.

Ps stil laughing how much grieve the City fans gave the Wolves fans with a "GINGER" hairdo!!!!!

Arn

Good to meet you too. Yeah that was well funny, poor guy. He did look well embaressed with it all!

Archived