IGNORED

Please, No Trouble Tomorrow!

Lincoln City

Dunno mate - will do a bit of fishing see what I can find out for ya!

Thanks everso, can't find a word on it.

Fishing ain't really my style although you Wolvie boys don't half seem defensive about your Club - something you're hiding?

For what it's worth, you have felt the brunt of our frustration because we are in our finest form in my life time, not because we fancy ourselves as an abnormally big or are overly assertive with our passion for our Club (ie/trying to be a threat to you)

It's also worth remembering that the internet is a very peripheral medium to gage perception. Some people need to get out more.

Have a good day now, though not too good. Hope it goes trouble free - though have major doubs.

Football - The People's Game

Echo those thoughts.

We are not being defensive - i understand the frustration of those City fans - but this is just another league division one game for us - weve had 19 years of them plus one flop in the prem. I cannot understand why those still questioning things about tickets cannot grasp it. Yes there will be 2000 empty spaces but not to put you safely in as they are spread around.

We have been as reasonable as conceivably possible in explianing pubs and tickets. If you think Wolves Fc and its fans are being devious or defensive then so be it.

Archived