IGNORED

Trundle

belfastrobin

Yea a good point indeed. Ive only signed up as a member but I'm always on the forum so have seen alot of posts on here about players being slagged off. To be fair though I don't think its meant in a bad way, alot of people would love LT23 to start banging the goals in every week but just don't think he is doing enough at the minute thats all. Anyway well done lads, onwards and upwards :city:

Hmmm, are you related to another Irish man (belfast_summit) by any chance?

Lee played well today. He held the ball up well and showed a lot of strength on occasions.

He seems to be getting better and better.

Over to you, to moan about how bad he is.....

My only criticism of Trundle was that he should have put McIndoe clean through on goal first half and underhit a fairly routine pass. Otherwise I thought he played well and kept possession effectively (particularly second half).

I think that just about sums it up.

Hmmm, are you related to another Irish man (belfast_summit) by any chance?

Lee played well today. He held the ball up well and showed a lot of strength on occasions.

He seems to be getting better and better.

Over to you, to moan about how bad he is.....

I'm only asking how the fella played thats all :disapointed2se:

Didnt want to know about anyone else on the pitch then? Is this just a Belfast thing where the people are only interested in Lee Trundle and noone else. Cant wait til he has a bad game eh? :fish:

screech i think you have got this all wrong chum. The reason i asked how Lee played was because he has come in for some criticism on here and as i wasnt able to be at the game or listen to the commentary i thought i would ask the points of view of those who were there

Just got back.

Along with Byfield, best players on the pitch.

He holds the ball up so well, and is very very strong.

Creates loads of things.

Well done Lee

According to all the match reports in the sunday papers, and I mean all the Sunday papers, Lee got a measley 5!! Are those reports rubbish? Are we seeing something that others are not?

What did he create? We all know he holds the ball up well and creates chances for others, but he was bought to score goals, or am I missing something here.

And before any smart ass asks, no I wasn't at the game :innocent06:

Didnt want to know about anyone else on the pitch then? Is this just a Belfast thing where the people are only interested in Lee Trundle and noone else. Cant wait til he has a bad game eh? :fish:

Hello me old mucker, its not a Belfast thing, more an interest in our record signing. I know how others have done, Lee "creates spaces for others" Trundle is there to score goals isn't he?

He did okay but nothing more than that, some nice touches here and there but when it mattered more often than not got it wrong, should of put us one up in the first half by shooting or putting McIndoe in but did neither and waste our best chance of the half, always tries to take an extra touch when maybe he'd be better to do things a bit quicker and move the ball.

Not as bad has he has been but still loads of room for improvement.

Archived