IGNORED

Asda

freezer

Good day out today, what with the cuckoos losing 2 nil and us getting a good draw away - that felt like a win - a big thanks goes to ASDA, for putting a gert big off-licence right outside the Wolves ground.

Without this pit-stop for an intake of liquid fuel the day would have been a lot less enjoyable.

Just a shame that us football fans cannot be treated in a more dignified manner, a pie and pint is not too much to ask surely.

ps: don't call me Shirley.

Good day out today, what with the cuckoos losing 2 nil and us getting a good draw away - that felt like a win - a big thanks goes to ASDA, for putting a gert big off-licence right outside the Wolves ground.

Without this pit-stop for an intake of liquid fuel the day would have been a lot less enjoyable.

Just a shame that us football fans cannot be treated in a more dignified manner, a pie and pint is not too much to ask surely.

ps: don't call me Shirley.

Why didnt you go in The Goalpost?

No bouncers, watched the Arsenal game surrounded by City fans, right near the ground too.

A good day.

Why didnt you go in The Goalpost?

No bouncers, watched the Arsenal game surrounded by City fans, right near the ground too.

A good day.

Spot on. The Goalpost was a cracking boozer before the game, really good atmosphere and got chatting to a few of the wolves lot too, with some friendly banter. Even loads of colours in there! Right by the Asda too! :noexpression:

However, did you spot the bravest fella in the pub?? No wearing Old Gold, or in the Red Army...but in an ASTON VILLA kit!!

A brave, brave man.

That Asda had some nice sarnies when i went in there to get some grub. Didnt bother having to get any drink in there as already had some in 2 of the pubs on the way to the ground. I ate 2 packs on the way back to the car and was tempted to go and buy another pack when on the way to the ground.

Spot on. The Goalpost was a cracking boozer before the game, really good atmosphere and got chatting to a few of the wolves lot too, with some friendly banter. Even loads of colours in there! Right by the Asda too! :noexpression:

However, did you spot the bravest fella in the pub?? No wearing Old Gold, or in the Red Army...but in an ASTON VILLA kit!!

A brave, brave man.

Yes mate he was stood right by me and my two mates watching the Arsenal game! What a looney!

Where was the goalpost pub to?

Stewards at the ground said no local boozers were away friendly.

If you walked past Moilneux with the club shop on your right hand side, just down to the lights and set back on the left, Molineux was clearly visible from the pub. Decent pint of Stella despite being in a beaker.

Archived