IGNORED

Calzaghe V Kessler

scumbag

It was a cracking fight and a superb performance by Joe.

The Hatton/Mayweather fight could go the same way with the technically superior boxer dominating the lesser fighter and being able to score ponts at will inspite of having to withstand a bit of pressure in the middle rounds.

Or maybe Hatton can shock the world of boxing and win........

My ticket for the fight came through last week and I cannot wait.

The Hatton/Mayweather fight could go the same way with the technically superior boxer dominating the lesser fighter and being able to score ponts at will inspite of having to withstand a bit of pressure in the middle rounds.

Fair play mate i wish i was going to that, Just out of interest how much has that set you back? Should be a good crack as 7000 ish ive heard are going out to watch the fight.

I think its simple when it comes to the Hatton fight.

If its a boxing match - Mayweather will win.

If its a fight/brawl - Hatton will win.

Personally cannot wait for it, got to be the most anticipated fight for some years. I can't remember when I was looking forward to one match so much.

I think its simple when it comes to the Hatton fight.

If its a boxing match - Mayweather will win.

If its a fight/brawl - Hatton will win.

Personally cannot wait for it, got to be the most anticipated fight for some years. I can't remember when I was looking forward to one match so much.

Agree with that.

Head says Mayweather on points but there is a reasonable chance for Hatton because Mayweather's never been in the ring with anyone who will keep coming forward and take his best shots for the whole fight.

It'll be great to watch.

I hope Hopkins stops running from Calzaghe too.

Fair play mate i wish i was going to that, Just out of interest how much has that set you back? Should be a good crack as 7000 ish ive heard are going out to watch the fight.

Going with the missus, my mate and her missus and meeting my brother over there who is driving up from his home in LA.

4 nights at the MGM Grand in a deluxe room,return tickets from Heathrow to Vegas via a 5 hr stop over in San Fransico + tickets in the back of the arena £1000 each for the whole trip.

Really looking forward to it now but I still think Ricky has next to no chance of winning the fight no matter what tactics Ricky employs on the night.

Mayweather is a superb boxer who can pick Ricky off from the outside at will and is too sharp and quick to be caught by Hatton who will need a second and a half to plant his feet before he can get off a decent punch.

Should be a thrilling/exciting fight though and I really hope Ricky proves me wrong.............

Archived