IGNORED

Lack Of Wearers Of

Never to the dark side

I had mine on but kept it under a coat until amongst all the City fans. Didnt wanna wander around wolverhampton all day wearing it in-case the usual toss jockeys showed up!!! Saw a few that only unveiled once in the ground. Unfortunately it can be a bit of a neccesity away from home.

I wore mine once i'd been to the pub, as went back to the car to pick it up, as got bored of watching arsenal vs man utd so went to Asda for some grub then to car and then wore it back from where parked to pub again to see my dad then to the ground, and wore it back to the car aswell after the game. I spose good parked away from the centre and out towards the other side of the ground past the Goal Post pub.

I had my black one on, but only underneath a jumper.

I took this from the advice of the majority on this forum, and Wolves is the only place i haven't worn the mighty red shirt all season. Judging by the trouble before and after, i think this was sensible.

i wore mine all day i didnt have any trouble.

I had my black one on, but only underneath a jumper.

I took this from the advice of the majority on this forum, and Wolves is the only place i haven't worn the mighty red shirt all season. Judging by the trouble before and after, i think this was sensible.

Well, you did well to get a beer in The Goalpost, but I wore my City Baseball cap all day( against advice) and didn't have any problems, I also wore the mighty red shirt, albeit mainly concealed.

Dodged the trouble before and after, although there was a severe spillage in the beer aisle in Asda.

Well, you did well to get a beer in The Goalpost, but I wore my City Baseball cap all day( against advice) and didn't have any problems, I also wore the mighty red shirt, albeit mainly concealed.

Dodged the trouble before and after, although there was a severe spillage in the beer aisle in Asda.

Haha! *Sanjay to isle 4 with the mop and bucket, Sanjay to isle 4*

I went with a red rugby-style top but admittetly had a jacket on top on the way to the ground. When we parked up on a sideroad my missus immediately put her red scarf on but I suggested putting that away until we got into the ground. She thought I was nuts, but having heard about some of the trouble since I'm quite glad I insisted. I just thought we could have been unlucky enough to walk into a dodgy situation.

Behind me in the stand Gareth Chilcott and pals managed to get an executive box. Fair enough, but I still prefer to be out there shouting on the boys. :chant6ez:

Archived