IGNORED

I Come In Peace

wwfcpogue

firstly I'm the guy from the wolf forum who bought it to the attention about the plight of your fan nick .I'm glad many of us emailed the club to get this honour bestowed for your great fan nick ,i hope it served as a reminder what supporting a football club is all about ,not what many of us witnessed before and after the game ,both of our clubs do carry a nasty hooligan element,why it kicked off ? i have no idea ,but those scenes are normaly reserved for the visit of our arch rivals.anyway,good luck to the genuine fans of your club ,you have a good looking team there ,as regards to the game? a fair result .slainte

Reading through the posts on here it seems there is the clearest evidence of how varied followers of a football team can be.

at the same time that there are supporters of Wolves, Rovers, Bournemouth and City uniting in showing respect for a fellow supporter and his family, there are Wolves and City fans showing a macho man attitude that was prevalent and deserves to be left in a previous century.

Although one would like to be proud of ALL City supporters, there is little doubt that some of them make it far harder to do so than others.

firstly I'm the guy from the wolf forum who bought it to the attention about the plight of your fan nick .I'm glad many of us emailed the club to get this honour bestowed for your great fan nick ,i hope it served as a reminder what supporting a football club is all about ,not what many of us witnessed before and after the game ,both of our clubs do carry a nasty hooligan element,why it kicked off ? i have no idea ,but those scenes are normaly reserved for the visit of our arch rivals.anyway,good luck to the genuine fans of your club ,you have a good looking team there ,as regards to the game? a fair result .slainte

Good man Nigel.

You will be fine. Plod have our lot under control, and it will only kick off if you are looking for it in town. Milwall and Cardiff came with huge crews, and nothing happened. Not seen trouble at the ground for years.

Police down here seem to be a liitle more aware of what is going to aggravate fans - if think there will be trouble just keep the away fans in for 20mins, no messing. Something WMP should have done after the town centre trouble yesterday morning. Letting fans out the ground, but then trying to make them wait for home fans to clear, is a bizarre tactic.

Thankfully any trouble that kicks off in Bristol tends to be away from the ground and so the 'shirters' or 'scarfers' as the hooligans would probably describe me don't have to be involved in it.

it was a very touching gesture of you and other supporters at wolves, it just goes to show how compasionate and caring all football fans are deep down. i thought the game was a hard fought one but well worth watching I'm glad i went not only to see the football but to see the great display of friendship by wolverhampton wanderers fc. A credit to the football leagues all accross the world

Archived