IGNORED

Bookings

Paul Hudd

Folks,

Is it a ban after 5 bookings for these guys?????????????

I know we have plenty of cover but just wondered.

I noticed that, not sure who are LB would be now? Fontaine is doing so well in the centre, I'm not sure moving him would be the right answer!

I'm a little more worried that Elliot is only 2 bookings away from a ban, replacing him might be somewhat more difficult as I don't think we have a natural replacement.

Don't you start losing bookings if you don't get booked for a number of games ?

McCallister and Carey both had a couple of bans last year, macca will prob get 5before xmas although i don't think carey has that many yet

Don't you start losing bookings if you don't get booked for a number of games ?

McCallister and Carey both had a couple of bans last year, macca will prob get 5before xmas although i don't think carey has that many yet

Bookings only start to be discounted around March or sometime quite late in the season like thirty odd games not sure exactly, it moves from 5 to 7 bookings or something similar.

In a way players missing through suspension does have some benefits in that it gives a player a match off to rest, and also alows other players to come in and compete for their place. If Fontaine or McCalister are suspended for a match then whoever their replacement is will come in and have to give it their all to hold onto their place.

So far this season whoever has been called upon has done a good job, although I think Elliot will be the biggest loss if he is out.

Archived