IGNORED

New Scoreboard Tomorrow

Guest Pinamonte

Guest Pinamonte

Some good news for those of you who have been struggling to cope whilst the scoreboard has been out of use. I've got a contact who works down at the Gate and he tells me that City have got a temporary scoreboard in for tomorrow's game until the old one is fixed. This means that we won't all have to spend the game fiddling about with our stopwatches. We can concentrate on cheering on the City instead.

Guest Pinamonte

Good to see that they've put it up on the website. Now noone can accuse me of being a liar! Let's hope that the scoreboard tomorrow has more goals on the left than on the right! That will mean that City are winning.

Guest Champagne Football

Yes of course its going to be budget purchase, this club is losing money remember, I for one certainly wasn't expecting a 5 metre LCD widescreen that can rotate!

It's only a temporary measure and is more than adequate for the last few games of the season. If it can't show other scores I hope they read them out at half-time, but the PA system isn't that great so doubt I'll hear it. Nevermind there is always the guy behind me with the radio. :ph34r:

Archived