IGNORED

The Secret To Our Success?

94th Minute

It seems to have missed everyone's notice, with people believing such rubbish as 'The manager has helped us get into this great position', or 'The teams working as a great unit, the advantage of great team chemistry is really showing', or just as bad 'Our players have earnt us our great position in the league, putting in the hard work'.

I can't believe noody has noticed it's really down to a far more obvious reason, think about it, what happened two seasons ago...somehow 'coinciding' with our success; it is of course the time we got rid of TFG as our kit manufacturer, and took up puma. So question, for you statos, Have we ever had a more successful change of kit manufacturer?

*Tom now waits for someone to point out an obvious flaw in his arguement, such as alcohol damaging his brain, so he can't remember that we've been with puma longer than two year...but secretly hopes this doesn't happen*

It seems to have missed everyone's notice, with people believing such rubbish as 'The manager has helped us get into this great position', or 'The teams working as a great unit, the advantage of great team chemistry is really showing', or just as bad 'Our players have earnt us our great position in the league, putting in the hard work'.

I can't believe noody has noticed it's really down to a far more obvious reason, think about it, what happened two seasons ago...somehow 'coinciding' with our success; it is of course the time we got rid of TFG as our kit manufacturer, and took up puma. So question, for you statos, Have we ever had a more successful change of kit manufacturer?

*Tom now waits for someone to point out an obvious flaw in his arguement, such as alcohol damaging his brain, so he can't remember that we've been with puma longer than two year...but secretly hopes this doesn't happen*

Last time we got promoted we wore a Lotto shirt, but i think we had them for at least the season before we went up. Then we got relegated the next season while wearing a Uhlports made shirt.

Tom... stop drinking on Sunday evenings!!!!

I think you may have it there... I always had a sneaky feeling it was something to do with the planes flying over the east end???? :blink:

I think you may have it there... I always had a sneaky feeling it was something to do with the planes flying over the east end???? :blink:

Damn! I'm not so sure myself anymore...I'm starting to fear I didn't research this enough. There are a lot of planes flying over the east end, and we do win games at home...should we really be thanking the wright brothers for our success?

On a side note, am I the only one who gets worried that the planes are going to crash into the Williams, as they fly over the east end?

Archived