IGNORED

Just Fired Off Letter/e-mail To

Never to the dark side

local paper

Lads(and lasses) I have sent an e-mail to wolverhamptons and walsalls and west broms

local paper

I just made comments that some blame must lie with the

west midlands police force for saturdays events

So I stated in my e-mail that I would like an earlier kick off time

and I would have have no objections to being kept in for a short while after the match

Mot of us like a drink before the game I would prefer to drink in the car/minibus

or pubs en-route

Then head home whilst listening to the football coverage

local paper

Lads(and lasses) I have sent an e-mail to wolverhamptons and walsalls and west broms

local paper

and I would have have no objections to being kept in for a short while after the match

Mot of us like a drink before the game I would prefer to drink in the car/minibus

or pubs en-route

I know, why not make all fans travel to away games by official coach only?!? :noexpression:

I prefer to sit in a pub and have a drink, maybe watch an early kick off game on the big screen?! Why should a few mindless idiots ruin that for the rest of us :disapointed2se:

Its not always about the City match for me, I like the whole day out. Early kick offs would put a dampner on a lot of peoples days out

I don't think we should blame the police, I came by coach and have to say it was very well drilled except the half hour wait at the trucker's services. Otherwise I thought it was pretty good.

The problem lies with some of our element coming into the ground straight away looking for aggro and pointing people out in the home end. chanting stupid things like 'Where were you at wetherspoon's etc etc' That my friends does not help the cause of this football club or our reputation. For the majority of our fans who behaved we have that TW£T element that is hell bent on causing trouble as soon as they get in the ground. Had the steward been doing there job and got people into there own seats then this may have solved some of the problems.

I felt really sorry for a young lad who could not see because these imbecilies who were chanting at the home fans were intent on standing up the whole game. so for those TW£T's you spoiled the game for an up and coming fan of ours, if you want to cause trouble go and play in the park if you want to watch football then do it without this stupidity.

Go to games and watch it don't spend £27 if all you want to do is look at the opposition fans and look for trouble and stand all game it is not good for other fans around you and it is certainly no good for our Football club.

local paper

local paper

or pubs en-route

I would rather not have any early kick of times and for that reason i will not be going to Plymouth as simply spending the morning on the train then into the ground and back has no attraction for me.

Football should be played at 3pm.

Just in Breaking news the police west midlands just had a conference because a Bristol City fan (Never to the dark side) wants an early kick off on boxing day against westbrom, spokesmen for the WEST MIDLANDS police said :preacher: "its been in long discussion and because he (Never to the dark side) wants it at 12 oclock we believe we should work around him :surrender: "

local paper

local paper

or pubs en-route

Great, lets leave 3 hours earlier with xmas hangovers....

3pm for football please, especially boxing day

Archived