IGNORED

City Mentions

Mrs Miggins Pie Shop

Bit belated this, but did anyone hear Saturday's edition of Fighting Talk on 5Live? It was on in the background while I was pottering around in the house, and I heard one of the panellists give City a mention, not once, but several times.

From Marcus Stewart's fall out with GJ, to Alan Dicks, this chap kept popping City's name and facts into the general conversation, but I didn't catch who he was. From the voice it definitely wasn't the usual suspects such as Tony Robinson or Jonathan Pearce. I'm curious - can anyone identify the mystery voice?:dunno:

Thanks MLA, and to Fixit for the Mark Watson info. Much obliged. Have just listened to the podcast again - properly; ridiculous amount of City comments!

As I'd missed the start of the show on Saturday, it was bizarre to keep hearing us mentioned. Strangely enough it was Tom Watt who probably mentioned City even more than Mark Watson - often for no apparent reason. All very entertaining. If I was a fan from the Eastvile end of town, it would be driving me round the twist, but hey-ho!

Thanks MLA, and to Fixit for the Mark Watson info. Much obliged. Have just listened to the podcast again - properly; ridiculous amount of City comments!

As I'd missed the start of the show on Saturday, it was bizarre to keep hearing us mentioned. Strangely enough it was Tom Watt who probably mentioned City even more than Mark Watson - often for no apparent reason. All very entertaining. If I was a fan from the Eastvile end of town, it would be driving me round the twist, but hey-ho!

I've been listening to FT for a few years now - Mark Watson has been on several times, and when he does City usually get a mention.

I've been listening to FT for a few years now - Mark Watson has been on several times, and when he does City usually get a mention.

Mark Watson compered last years Supporters Trust Sportsman's Dinner (the one with Norman Hunter). And a very good job he did as well.

Archived