IGNORED

For Someone That Doesn't Get Down The Gate Enough.

Tom

I've been a city fan since I was old enough to kick a football and went to many matches when I was little, as our school got cheap tickets, so I could afford to get down there.

Recently it's been too expensive, with the event of my new job, Unfortunately, it means I now work Wed, Sat and Sun. Now this game against big timers Charlton falls on a tuesday bang smack on my birthday, so I plan to go down for the first time this season (part timer etc :surrender:^_^ ).

Will there be enough tickets for tomorrow nights action to pay on the door and get a seat next to my good pal, thanks in advance Otib'ers.

Tom

I've been a city fan since I was old enough to kick a football and went to many matches when I was little, as our school got cheap tickets, so I could afford to get down there.

Recently it's been too expensive, with the event of my new job, Unfortunately, it means I now work Wed, Sat and Sun. Now this game against big timers Charlton falls on a tuesday bang smack on my birthday, so I plan to go down for the first time this season (part timer etc :surrender:^_^ ).

Will there be enough tickets for tomorrow nights action to pay on the door and get a seat next to my good pal, thanks in advance Otib'ers.

Tom

Part timer. <_<

As the game lands 'bang smack' on your birthday, i suggest that you call 0871 2226666 and find out exactly what tickets available. i wouldn't risk paying on the door, and i doubt you'll get a seat next to your pal. What stand is it?

Unless he's in the top seats, i expect you can squeeze in somewhere close!

Enjoy it. The Goalie is called 'Basso', the quick bloke on the right is 'Sproule' and Shaun Taylor is still out injured... :ph34r:

blah blah blah

you knew the hours before you took the job

try getting hold of the ticket office

Tom

Part timer. <_<

As the game lands 'bang smack' on your birthday, i suggest that you call 0871 2226666 and find out exactly what tickets available. i wouldn't risk paying on the door, and i doubt you'll get a seat next to your pal. What stand is it?

Unless he's in the top seats, i expect you can squeeze in somewhere close!

Enjoy it. The Goalie is called 'Basso', the quick bloke on the right is 'Sproule' and Shaun Taylor is still out injured... :ph34r:

Yeah well he doesn't really follow City just going cause it's my Birthday, Don't patronise me please <_< me I've been following the team and know all the players and all the televised games, I've watched as we have widescreen tv's at our desks in work.

Its not much to ask for someone to be nice, but I will call the number, probably going to get into the Dolman if I can have some other mates with season tickets but seeing as they have full time week jobs they can get down there, I have to settle for further education and weekend work. Don't need to be near em but to meet up after would be cool :)

Yeah well he doesn't really follow City just going cause it's my Birthday, Don't patronise me please <_< me I've been following the team and know all the players and all the televised games, I've watched as we have widescreen tv's at our desks in work.

Its not much to ask for someone to be nice, but I will call the number, probably going to get into the Dolman if I can have some other mates with season tickets but seeing as they have full time week jobs they can get down there, I have to settle for further education and weekend work. Don't need to be near em but to meet up after would be cool :)

Thought i was been nice pal?? Gave you some good advice and the telephone number to call, i even said enjoy it!

:dunno:

However, this is the forum for long suffering City fans...not jonny come latelys! :innocent06:

That said, have a great 18th. I spent my 21st at the QPR game in london, very very good. Very very drunk.

Yeah just saw that placing my order as we speak, The Williams it is then ^_^, thanks guys

Yeah well I shoulda got gone down there more than the 10+ times I've managed the last few years, by my own admission, but i've not suddenly starting supporting/following city just recently :disapointed2se:

[Edit]

Got my tickets, in the Williams, booked online, nice little service.

Well my girlfriend is a Gas Head :argh:, she won't come so I chose football :winner_third_h4h:

There's always other nights Zider :innocent06:

Thought i was been nice pal?? Gave you some good advice and the telephone number to call, i even said enjoy it!

:dunno:

However, this is the forum for long suffering City fans...not jonny come latelys! :innocent06:oh dear I thought this forum was for any City/ footie fan myself, 1 gamers or every gamers what the heck difference does it make :disapointed2se: I`m a better fan than you :sleeping:

That said, have a great 18th. I spent my 21st at the QPR game in london, very very good. Very very drunk.

Can you not understand the use of punctuation?

As someone once said, I think it was Nibor, someone who picks out spelling or grammer mistakes, will make a mistake whilst posting it. As someone also once said, " Are you quite sure about that".

Gaffer However, this is the forum for long suffering City fans...not jonny come latelys!

glos boy oh dear I thought this forum was for any City/ footie fan myself, 1 gamers or every gamers what the heck difference does it make I`m a better fan than you

:fastasleep::sleeping: (i know you like your animations)

I wasn't saying anything about being a better fan than anyone else, calm down dear, it's only a forum.

Are we not allowed to have a laugh anymore? Are you aware of sarcasm? This place would be extremely boring if we take the humour away. I see this forum as the equivelent of being down the pub with mates, therefore banter to newcomers is allowed!

I know you haven't got much to moan about anymore, try going to the games, especially now you can get in the EE and savour the amazing footie that we're playing! :ph34r::city:

Gaffer However, this is the forum for long suffering City fans...not jonny come latelys!

glos boy oh dear I thought this forum was for any City/ footie fan myself, 1 gamers or every gamers what the heck difference does it make I`m a better fan than you

:fastasleep::sleeping: (i know you like your animations)

I wasn't saying anything about being a better fan than anyone else, calm down dear, it's only a forum.

Are we not allowed to have a laugh anymore? Are you aware of sarcasm? This place would be extremely boring if we take the humour away. I see this forum as the equivelent of being down the pub with mates, therefore banter to newcomers is allowed!

I know you haven't got much to moan about anymore, try going to the games, especially now you can get in the EE and savour the amazing footie that we're playing! :ph34r::city:

I`ll think of something to moan at very soon now.

Try going to games :noexpression: oh must I :noexpression: I`ve been to 3 home and 1 away already this season, I`m a busy man for gawds sake.

I have to report I shall also be there tomorrow as well, hows that for dedication and commitment. :noexpression:

I`ll think of something to moan at very soon now.

Try going to games :noexpression: oh must I :noexpression: I`ve been to 3 home and 1 away already this season, I`m a busy man for gawds sake.

I have to report I shall also be there tomorrow as well, hows that for dedication and commitment. :noexpression:

Good man.

Archived