IGNORED

Talksport Are Loving Gj

belfastrobin

Been listening to talksport over the last few days and they are forever going on about teams like Wigan giving GJ a chance to manage in the prem. I wish they would give it a rest or someone might just take their advice. If it does ever happen though i just hope GJ turns them down and Bristol City are the only team he manages in the Premiership :city:

I doubt he would leave us for Wigan. They hardly ever fill their stadium and to be honest I don't think they have a bigger potential then us. I doubt they have better finances then us either and I would say we can be just as big if not bigger a club, espically with us being not near massive clubs as Wigan and Bolton are (Man.Utd and L'pool) etc. If he left us I think it would be for a established prem team.

Been listening to talksport over the last few days and they are forever going on about teams like Wigan giving GJ a chance to manage in the prem. I wish they would give it a rest or someone might just take their advice. If it does ever happen though i just hope GJ turns them down and Bristol City are the only team he manages in the Premiership :city:

He has an unfinshed job down here anyway and (Sir) Gary Johnson doesnt like leaving jobs unfinished and he will only leave us if the opportunity to manage england is there or a massive prem team and if he thinks he can't take the club any further.

I believe (Sir) GJ will be here for a long time yet. :englandsmile4wf:

He has an unfinshed job down here anyway and (Sir) Gary Johnson doesnt like leaving jobs unfinished and he will only leave us if the opportunity to manage england is there or a massive prem team and if he thinks he can't take the club any further.

I believe (Sir) GJ will be here for a long time yet. :englandsmile4wf:

****in hope so!

As he said on ITV last night the real reason he doesn't want to bare his arse as it won't look good for a FUTURE England manager if he is remembered for the guy who bared a cheek in a shop window.

At least we know he would only leave us for England now, however lets hope that vacancy isn't open rather shortly !!!!!

I doubt he would leave us for Wigan. They hardly ever fill their stadium and to be honest I don't think they have a bigger potential then us. I doubt they have better finances then us either and I would say we can be just as big if not bigger a club, espically with us being not near massive clubs as Wigan and Bolton are (Man.Utd and L'pool) etc. If he left us I think it would be for a established prem team.

Wigan DO have far better finances than us, its a fact, just look who owns them. Oh....and the little :noexpression: sum of money that sky give them.

Archived