IGNORED

Johnson And Burtons, Why It Isn't Happening

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

When speaking recently to magic Johnson (alright it was this afternoon) he explained the reasons for not going through with the arse bearing in Burtons in Broadmead.

Should he put it on disply in the window and Trollop go past there is no doubt he will buy it, stick a blue shirt on it, and play it on saturday as it will be in much better shape than Lambert. Probably with a better eye for goal as well, albeit just the one.

He has backed this up with recent evidence of concerning the blue fews and their passion for filling shirts with fat arseholes.

Hello Danny Coles.

When speaking recently to magic Johnson (alright it was this afternoon) he explained the reasons for not going through with the arse bearing in Burtons in Broadmead.

Should he put it on disply in the window and Trollop go past there is no doubt he will but it, stick a blue shirt on it, and play it on saturday as it will be in much better shape than Lambert. Probably with a better eye for goal as well, albeit just the one.

He has backed this up with recent evidence of concerning the blue fews passion for filling shirts with fat arseholes.

Hello Danny Coles.

here here to that danny must have been remenicing on days of yore with flapper in his ear all match did you see that awful touch and then flappers position for the 1st then the cheeky nutmeg for the 2nd and again thank god gj let flapps go to the minimal

Guest MaloneFM
here here to that danny must have been remenicing on days of yore with flapper in his ear all match did you see that awful touch and then flappers position for the 1st then the cheeky nutmeg for the 2nd and again thank god gj let flapps go to the minimal

Yes....quite...pardon?

Guest MaloneFM

See that bit at the bottom of this message? Funniest poster? I am the high water mark of humour boys and girls, I am the gold standard.

For the sake of the lord get off your backsides and outfunny me.

I'm afraid your information is slightly incorrect Mr Malone.

Having discussed this over a mineral water with the special one I can confirm that the reason for the non-appearance of his posterior in the window of everyone's favourite charity shop is due to a request from the residents of Southmead.

Apparently two full moons in Bristol inside just the one month would cause the women of north Bristol to grow whiskers. Well, longer ones anyway.

Being a gentleman of courtesy and discretion, Sir Gary of Johnson has graciously conceded that though the gas infested areas of our wonderful city would probably be improved no end by werewolves roaming the streets instead of the usual Kappa clad chavettes and their litter, the RSPCA could do without the overtime in the run up to Xmas (or puppy boom season as they like to call it).

Therefore his forfeit will instead be to attend the mammary ground on one occasion this season and actually try and watch what takes place on the pitch without collapsing in fits of laughter. Rumour has it that a ticket for Bristol vs Stade Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys has already been purchased.

Total respect to Agents Phillips and Coles if you don't mind!!! :worship2:

See that bit at the bottom of this message? Funniest poster? I am the high water mark of humour boys and girls, I am the gold standard.

Just can't be arsed, Rog. Where's a Mr. Whistlehappy when you need him eh? S'pect Gobby'll be along to call all the blue few Royalists anytime now.....

Anyway, here's a Hindu Proverb:

There is nothing noble about being superior to some other person. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.

Bottom's Up!

Just can't be arsed, Rog. ...yep, keep yer back to the wall WTF too much Rog- ering could result in a nasty case of piles!

Where's a Mr. Whistlehappy when you need him eh? ...usually wandering aimlessly around Lidl's stockpiling bargain packs of socks, cheap baked beans & assortments of felt tipped marker pens & highlighters in various colours (well, you never know -they might come in handy one day..) or I'm asleep in my pit dreaming of my next retail therapy session, my head blissfully resting on pillows newly decorated with smiley faces (drawn in fluorescent yellow permanent marker -I knew they'd come in handy for something :) )

S'pect Gobby'll be along to call all the blue few Royalists anytime now..... busy time of year for him WTF he's probably out right now canvassing nominations for HM's New Years Honours List - I reckon he's in with a chance of a well deserved Knighthood (arise Sir Gobby KBE.. he'd be so proud..doncha think?)

Anyway, here's a Hindu Proverb:

There is nothing noble about being superior to some other person. (unless you happen to be a midfield star in Sgt Johnsons Championship BCFC team..) The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self. (yes indeed he was great in L1 -but Noble's even better now!)

Bottom's Up! - I was going to suggest using a Bottoms Up(off licence) window if GJ's plans for a tailor's window display goes for a Burton... because, should things go, erm, pear-shaped & they insist he wears boxer shorts -it'll kinda take the shine off things.

That was until I noticed a Children In Need TV program....- Celebrity Scissorhands! -

...what a great way for Sgt Johnson to fulfil his promise, I thought, he could expose his bum to the World, & raise a few bob for charity at the same time, ...

GJ could have one of their BACK CRACK & SACK beauty treatment jobbies live on TV ! .....if he has the balls for it of course? :)

And why am i not on your staff list? Does Eleven and a half appearances on late-night(much past my bed time) MaloneFM not count enough to be considered staff?

S'pect Gobby'll be along to call all the blue few Royalists anytime now.....

All in all a bad evening yesterday what with us losing due to a cheating Charlton team and what I suspect to be totally corrupt linesmen and a referee whom I suspect to have taken bribes.

To cap it all off there was a mechanized Royalist Gestapo Policeman glaring at me from his Gestapo van as I trudged my weary despondent way home. :badmood:

All in all a bad evening yesterday what with us losing due to a cheating Charlton team and what I suspect to be totally corrupt linesmen and a referee whom I suspect to have taken bribes.

To cap it all off there was a mechanized Royalist Gestapo Policeman glaring at me from his Gestapo van as I trudged my weary despondent way home. :badmood:

psst, nevermind all that,..... any news on the gong yet?

psst, nevermind all that,..... any news on the gong yet?

There's a rumour that I'll be presented with a Royalist gong for service to English Republicanism :winner_third_h4h::englandflag: ......It'll be the Queen's Grandson that'll be presenting my award in his capacity as Kommandant of the hopelessly corrupt toff/snob led Royalist Gestapo Police. :rofl2br: .....

harry-nazi.jpg

Archived