IGNORED

Yellow Subbers

midland red

without wishing to state the obvious, tomorrow is a must win game, so to give ourselves the best chance of taking all three points from queers.p.r., we will need a full turn out from the sub. full uniform required and usual meeting places as per normal, copious amounts of rum and cider to flow to allow maximum lubrication of vocal chords.

yours in full preparation midland red.

p.s. you can"t let em get away with it !!!

:ph34r: :Wave: :ph34r: :Party12: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :wacko:

FAO-Yello Subbers- By all means have a drink before hand- but remember that tomorrow stewards and police are going to be very thorough and a little nervous. I wouldn't have more than a couple before hand guys, cos if you so much as smell of alcohol you could be refused entry. I expect the stewards will be taking an even longer look, sniff and search or those going into the East End.

Tom- yes. I think they have. They have 2,200 odd seats. I think the home allocation was just 1,500 ish. But we STILL have upper hand. EVERY single cider'ed in that home section of the East End will be vocal. The QPR section will include many quieter elements.

FAO-Yello Subbers- By all means have a drink before hand- but remember that tomorrow stewards and police are going to be very thorough and a little nervous. I wouldn't have more than a couple before hand guys, cos if you so much as smell of alcohol you could be refused entry. I expect the stewards will be taking an even longer look, sniff and search or those going into the East End.

Tom- yes. I think they have. They have 2,200 odd seats. I think the home allocation was just 1,500 ish. But we STILL have upper hand. EVERY single cider'ed in that home section of the East End will be vocal. The QPR section will include many quieter elements.

I sure Colin S stated a while ago that the fences were only designed to fit in that central position and couldn't be moved along. I think this was in response to one of those questions about putting away fans on the Dolman side of the EE. Or did I dream it?

Anyway, doesn't really matter everyone packed in even more cosy than usual will make for a better atmosphere. :ph34r: Hope I'm not next to Stinky Fat Bloke again though... :vomit2:

I sure Colin S stated a while ago that the fences were only designed to fit in that central position and couldn't be moved along. I think this was in response to one of those questions about putting away fans on the Dolman side of the EE. Or did I dream it?

Anyway, doesn't really matter everyone packed in even more cosy than usual will make for a better atmosphere. :ph34r: Hope I'm not next to Stinky Fat Bloke again though... :vomit2:

no. The club have always said they could be moved- but that it was not an easy task and not to be done "game by game" as they need to unbolt them etc etc

without wishing to state the obvious, tomorrow is a must win game, so to give ourselves the best chance of taking all three points from queers.p.r., we will need a full turn out from the sub. full uniform required and usual meeting places as per normal, copious amounts of rum and cider to flow to allow maximum lubrication of vocal chords.

yours in full preparation midland red.

p.s. you can"t let em get away with it !!!

:dunno: :Wave: :D :Party12: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :)

we'll join you boys for a sing song in the east end :(

Yeah, take it easy out there guys, :dunno: be shame to miss the game, and entertain us all, and the cockernies!! :):D:( If we get the result we all want then rock n roll all nite!!! :D:D:D

No Subs till Ashton Gate

If the refuse entry to everyone who smells of booze the crowd would be about 8000!

Around 3000 less than the club will anounce! :dunno:

I always reak of booze before any game :)

Looking forward to us hopefully taking 3 points from Hollowhead's Cockney Monarchists :D:(

I'll be in the part of the Williams stand nearest them Cockneys :P

Up the City

Looking forward to us hopefully taking 3 points from Hollowhead's Cockney Monarchists
I'll be in the part of the Williams stand nearest them Cockneys 

Well just remember you are not one of cromwells roundheads laying siege too old charlies flouncing cavaliers, i'm pretty sure Tony's millitia:PC_Plod: :PC_Plod: :PC_Plod: :PC_Plod: :PC_Plod: wont allow you to bring your pike in! :dunno:

Har Har me hearties

Inded ye should all be in fine voice for the morrow, yellow marigolds should be apportioned to all crew members and waved with vigorous glee when we send queers dark to their watery grave

Thinking of the game I do believe we should be giving Mr Holoway a special welcome. Malagro and Old Spot will have the words to a special song if you require it.

I shall probably be cringing upon its rendition butto messers Thorpe, Bignot and Cureton I shall definitely join in

Hopefully this will lead to a bigger event at Swinedom where the victorious gloves will once again be raised in salute

:dunno::):D:(:D:D

Thinking of the game I do believe we should be giving Mr Holoway a special welcome. Malagro and Old Spot will have the words to a special song if you require it.

I'm sure i don't know what you eees on about! :dunno:

Is it just me or does anyone else think shotoway thinks he's royalty with all this attention, and is going to LORD it up in front of us! :)

Over to you oh mighty GOBLIN! :Wave: :Wave: :D:(

i'm pretty sure Tony's millitia:PC_Plod: :PC_Plod: :PC_Plod: :PC_Plod: :PC_Plod: wont allow you to bring your pike in! :dunno:

Good thing to, the poor creature would be suffering, out of water for that length of time. I gunno phone Rolf Harris and report you all!

:)

Archived