IGNORED

Lack Of Midfield Goals

leadman

we must be the only team in the land with less goals in midfield than are defence, coles and butler chip in with a couple even carey and hill are more likely to bag than are midfield players, ok tinnion will get you 4 or 5 a season but thats about it(great goal by burnell at the weekend)

Guest Tins4Gaffer

Tinnion scored double figures every year for Bradford (most of his goals were spectacular!) and he was only a left-back then, why can't he do it for us?

Tinnion scored double figures every year for Bradford (most of his goals were spectacular!) and he was only a left-back then, why can't he do it for us?

Is was not that long ago when Tins scored a number form the free kicks, when we get one at the moment you don't really get a sense of 'top corner here we come'

Guest Red_Rat

I wish i new where r midfield goals wer guna come from,Burnell isn't guna make it a regular habit,and whats this on sky sports news saying his goal vs Luton was a 30yrder

Guest citysnumber7

i know what are they chatting about it was just outside the box, and where are the goals going to come from, burnell-2/3, brown-6,wilkshire-3/4, tinnion 3, i think we need a few more than that, are strikers are not superman

If Luke Wilkshire get's a goal in the next couple of weeks, thus boosting his confidence further, he'll push double figures.

He's a goal scoring midfielder, he get's beyond the two strikers and takes up some really good positions on occasions. It just takes either us to pick him out, or him to be a bit more clinical infront of goal for the goals to start flowing.

How many chances does he get a game?

A bad midfield player doesn't get the chances he does. Patience.

Archived