IGNORED

City Vs Charlton - Commentary On Five Live Sports Extra

Xiled

haven't got the commentary on, so can someone please summarise the game so far? how are we doing?

Charlton have had the better play and chances. We've missed at least one glaring opportunity (Sproule). Sounds pretty poor first half. Commentator said biggest cheer was for a free kick award!

Goals coming in the 2nd half!!

haven't got the commentary on, so can someone please summarise the game so far? how are we doing?

Not good, not retaining possession well, not creating chances, they look dangerous in our box and should be ahead by 2.

In Johnsonisms, not enough "quality"

Basically it all depends on when we bring on Noble, for which of the front two and how that works out judging by the first half.

Jackie...is...mind...numbing... I'd have turned off if it wasn't City.

Oh dear

IWELUmoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Boring game, right result.

You clearly were not at the game if you think that was the right result. We were totally robbed tonight by a team who were as dirty, negative and cynical as I have ever had the misfortune to watch. The least we deserved was a draw. Danny Mills can go fork himself.

You clearly were not at the game if you think that was the right result. We were totally robbed tonight by a team who were as dirty, negative and cynical as I have ever had the misfortune to watch. The least we deserved was a draw. Danny Mills can go fork himself.

You clearly were at the game as you're looking at it from a passionate fans viewpoint rather than someone who's counting the number of clear chances.

Archived