IGNORED

I Hope...

dereksaysmoo

Lloyd Sam got subbed off at half time because of H block abuse he was getting... disrspectful little git

I hope that Charlton are bombarded with e-mails demanding a public apology from him. Absolute disgrace to the game.

As there are bound to be people wondering what we're talking about, for those of you who didn't notice.... During the minutes applause, where everyone around him was showing a mark of respect and joining in, this little shite decided he couldn't be arsed and spent the minute jumping up and down on the spot warming up! The ONLY person who couldn't be bothered to show respect. Deserved every little bit of abuse he got....and then some. :bruce_h4h::bruce_h4h:

typical case of big i am footballer no respect for anyone or anything but themselves arsehole!

You will often get fans chatting through minutes silences and that's bad enough...but when you're a player, out there to be seen... he may as well have just walked up to the relatives of each and every late City fan and spat in their faces. Scum.

I didn't see that but i was booing anyway!! i thought he may have been to the gas on loan or something to get a boo-ing like he did. unbelievable lack of respect.

I don't know why i was doing it but everyone else was so i joined in anyway :noexpression:

The mob mentality scares me.

I hope that Charlton are bombarded with e-mails demanding a public apology from him. Absolute disgrace to the game.

As there are bound to be people wondering what we're talking about, for those of you who didn't notice.... During the minutes applause, where everyone around him was showing a mark of respect and joining in, this little shite decided he couldn't be arsed and spent the minute jumping up and down on the spot warming up! The ONLY person who couldn't be bothered to show respect. Deserved every little bit of abuse he got....and then some. :bruce_h4h::bruce_h4h:

Spot On.

What a scumbag.

ben@charltonfansdirector.co.uk.

customerservices@cafc.co.uk

couple of addresses to direct your emails to....

Archived