IGNORED

I Just Knew It Would Happen

bristolcityup

5 minutes to go, I sat there and said to my folkes..'I bet you a tenner we conceed a late goal', and look what blinking happend.. Its typical us, has happend to many times before, conceed these dodgy goals late on, same old story..

HOWEVER, we defended well tonight and although Charlton just may have deserved it showed once again we can compete with the top teams. Ipswich will be difficult on Sat no doubt about it and I would be more htan happy with a point there..

GJ looked furious tonight after the final whistle and will no doubt kick some ass tonight but the highlight of my night was Sheff Weds scoring in the last minute against west brom and Kevin Phillips going of injured with a bad knee injury so it wasnt all bad tonight.

First time weve lost at home for nearly 8 months.

Ref was beyond shocking, and we definitely deserved a point tonight.

I'm sure we will bounce back on Saturday. :fingerscrossed:

I agree with your analysis on the Ref, he was utterly shocking tonight.

In general, I thought the boys looked jaded tonight and maybe GJ was slow in changing it up. I, for one, thought Trundle put in another good shift and was looking the more productive of the strikers when he went off and possibly McCombe could've come on earlier to give us an option up front.

Ipswich will be mega tough and a point would be a good return but then again their home record, like ours tonight, has to end sooner rather than later...

5 minutes to go, I sat there and said to my folkes..'I bet you a tenner we conceed a late goal', and look what blinking happend.. Its typical us, has happend to many times before, conceed these dodgy goals late on, same old story..

HOWEVER, we defended well tonight and although Charlton just may have deserved it showed once again we can compete with the top teams. Ipswich will be difficult on Sat no doubt about it and I would be more htan happy with a point there..

GJ looked furious tonight after the final whistle and will no doubt kick some ass tonight but the highlight of my night was Sheff Weds scoring in the last minute against west brom and Kevin Phillips going of injured with a bad knee injury so it wasnt all bad tonight.

:blink: Was the game on Sky?

Archived