IGNORED

Lady In Dolman

Hydey

Anybody know what happened to the woman in dolman during 2nd half?

Actually it was in the first half. I was 2 rows behind and as far as i know she passed out. Medics tried to bring her round without success. She eventually was taken out unconsus but breathing.

During the attempts to revive her people in her and the row behind had to move back into my row which resulted in us having to stand, so the idiot at the back of the stand yelling for people to sit down shouild be named and shamed as a complete ####.

During the attempts to revive her people in her and the row behind had to move back into my row which resulted in us having to stand, so the idiot at the back of the stand yelling for people to sit down shouild be named and shamed as a complete ####.

Not to make light of the ladies plight, and I hope she is okay, but I'm about four rows back and the irritation of those forced to stand up a couple of rows in front of me and then berated by some guy towards the back for doing so, was incredible. Talk about wrong place and the wrong time, some of those standing and looking round in bemusement at the abuse - thought their heads were going to explode.

That was me that shouted to them to sit down because everyone stood up near the back to have a look at what was going on. How would you like it if everyone was looking at you if what were in trouble and having a good gawp.

In the same vein, when we went to the DEH at half time, showing on the TVs they actually had the camera man zoom in on the woman as she was taken down from the stand on a streture! Which I thought was very very VERY distasteful and the cameraman should feel embarassed! I was shocked and sickened and couldn't believe they were showing it! Hope she's ok, that part of the stand seems jinxed! :(

In the same vein, when we went to the DEH at half time, showing on the TVs they actually had the camera man zoom in on the woman as she was taken down from the stand on a streture! Which I thought was very very VERY distasteful and the cameraman should feel embarassed! I was shocked and sickened and couldn't believe they were showing it! Hope she's ok, that part of the stand seems jinxed! :(

Around me we were joking about that part of the stand but it really isnt a laughing matter. Hopefully she is ok but in the same block, 2 home games in a row. Perhaps the Dolman isnt that safe?

Does anyone know what actually happened to her?

Around me we were joking about that part of the stand but it really isnt a laughing matter. Hopefully she is ok but in the same block, 2 home games in a row. Perhaps the Dolman isnt that safe?

And that isnt disrespectful? Who are you to slate other people when what you did was just as bad?

Yeah! because C block and B block are one and the same.

Guys, lets not turn this into a witch hunt on anyone.

This was about what i shouted and i still think some people don't understand.

I was not shouting at the people around the area of the incident. I give them my full respect for helping someone who was in need of their help.

I was shouting to the fans in the back few rows of B block who felt the need to stand up, not to see the game but to just to see what was going on with the poor person who needed help.

I will never understand the need to look at someone else's misfortune and if it was me in trouble i would rather people watch the game and let the medics look after me.

I hope this clears this up.

I was not shouting at the people around the area of the incident. I give them my full respect for helping someone who was in need of their help.

I was shouting to the fans in the back few rows of B block who felt the need to stand up, not to see the game but to just to see what was going on with the poor person who needed help.

I will never understand the need to look at someone else's misfortune and if it was me in trouble i would rather people watch the game and let the medics look after me.

Very charitable attitude you have seeing as you were the original target of the "witch hunt".

I was correcting an incorrect post. Not having a pop at the person that posted it.

Fair play for what you were trying to do at the time and also for admitting on here that it was you and to try and clear up any confusion regarding this situation.

OK. Apologies, i mis-interpreted what you originally said.

And as someone else commented on what i said, i meant the area in general (Blocks B and C), not certain people!

OK. Apologies, i mis-interpreted what you originally said.

And as someone else commented on what i said, i meant the area in general (Blocks B and C), not certain people!

I still don't understand why you were all joking about it when you didnt know how serious it was.

For the record i shouted to the rubber neckers towards the back of b block because they were trying to get a look. No one from the back of B was shouting at at the people around the incident and they certainly were not joking about it ! :disapointed2se:

Archived