IGNORED

Well I'm Quite Happy With That

Never to the dark side

okay, I know that hysterical screeching voice from some females

goes right through a few people including me

and I know she keeps getting things wrong

I have a recording of the whole match so if any one can

let me know where in the commentary she said things incorrectly.

If you want I'll send a recording of the whole match

PM me

our alledgly BBC Radio station only gave us updates

twentyman would love to have a female commentator

for those who are being critical of the commentary

Can I just ask you to consider your own City fans

around the U.K. or europe who were able to listen

to bristol Citys live coverage via the sky digi box

I thought she was terrible. Five live sports extra certainly get the B team of commentators compared to five live itself. Banging on about the dirty windows in the press box just goes to show this lady obviuosly prefers the comforts of the prem.

All the flirting with LR was pathetic. As for him, he was seriously critical of us. I know we played badly but i thought he was verging on the personal at times. Considering his recent history as a manager has hardly been hugely successful you'd have thought he could have been a little less critical of our style and attitude.

I wish someone could explain what is going on at Radio Bristol, why do we not get the midweek football on 95.5. 94.9 is ok for people who live in Bristol but what about us all living in Somerset. In work last night i had to listen to the fxxxxxx Yeovil game on AM just to hear City updates etc.

Why after all these years have they decided to change it?

Never to the darkside do you know why?

totaly agrree she was awfull i listened to the game and all she was talking about the liverpool game and trying to remember the goal scorers she must be a liverpool fan.

I even said to my wife what the hell is a woman commentater doing on radio, so i next time ill have to log on to bcfc world. wich i havent used for ages

totaly agrree she was awfull i listened to the game and all she was talking about the liverpool game and trying to remember the goal scorers she must be a liverpool fan.

I even said to my wife what the hell is a woman commentater doing on radio, so i next time ill have to log on to bcfc world. wich i havent used for ages

Or ( and here's the novelty) GO to the game!

Or ( and here's the novelty) GO to the game!

Ahhh, i was wondering how long it would be before that old chestnut would be wheeled out. Strangely i wasn'texpecting it from a sensible poster like you.

Some of us don't have the pleaseure of living locally or working sensible hours. If you do, lucky you.

I have relied on world for a long time to be able to listen to games, and was really pleased that radio 5 was providing a more reliable alternative, and giving us the recognition we all crave. Its disapointing when this is spoiled by thoroughly amateurish presenters who know or care nothing about league football and do nothing to describe the flow of the actual game.

Archived