IGNORED

Crisis

WarksRed

Not from where i was sitting last night ..........

there's only been ONE game this season where were outplayed and deserved to be beaten ....... that was Barnsley ........

we just didn't turm up for that game......

otherwise i don't feel we've looked out of our depth in any of the other games, in this division, where teams have multi million pound forward lines, you are going to be under the cosh,

OK, we lost last night, it was more disapointing because they scored so late on, but i didn't drive back to Warwicksire feeling gutted, like i did when Bradford beat us at home last season.

but i see reading the forums this morning, that we don't have good enough players, the selections and substitutions were wrong, in fact we generally weren't good enough, . ........... YET THIS IS THE SAME GROUP OF PLAYERS, that managed to beat sheff utd, norwich, and southampton and draw with wolves. ......

but i guess there's no pleaseing some folks, on the radio last night there were moaning liverpool fans on, grumbling about team selections, 30 mins after they had won 8-0 .

well for me, this seasons adventure continues with a drive to Ipswitch on Saturday, on paper it looks mission impossible .... but ............ you never know ......

finally a BIG CONGRATS, to the other city supporters who stayed and clapped and cheered the lads after the game ended last night, that shows folks what true SUPPORTERS and FANS are.

:englandsmile4wf:

Not from where i was sitting last night ..........

there's only been ONE game this season where were outplayed and deserved to be beaten ....... that was Barnsley ........

we just didn't turm up for that game......

otherwise i don't feel we've looked out of our depth in any of the other games, in this division, where teams have multi million pound forward lines, you are going to be under the cosh,

OK, we lost last night, it was more disapointing because they scored so late on, but i didn't drive back to Warwicksire feeling gutted, like i did when Bradford beat us at home last season.

but i see reading the forums this morning, that we don't have good enough players, the selections and substitutions were wrong, in fact we generally weren't good enough, . ........... YET THIS IS THE SAME GROUP OF PLAYERS, that managed to beat sheff utd, norwich, and southampton and draw with wolves. ......

but i guess there's no pleaseing some folks, on the radio last night there were moaning liverpool fans on, grumbling about team selections, 30 mins after they had won 8-0 .

well for me, this seasons adventure continues with a drive to Ipswitch on Saturday, on paper it looks mission impossible .... but ............ you never know ......

finally a BIG CONGRATS, to the other city supporters who stayed and clapped and cheered the lads after the game ended last night, that shows folks what true SUPPORTERS and FANS are.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: excellent post! We lost a game where we really didnt deserve to. But we will win games that we don't deserve to win or get a draw etc. Ipswich will be a tough game but they all are at this level. All records hava to come to an end. We ended Wolves run of not conceding at home in over 300 minutes. Charlton last night ended our unbeaten run at home since March. Why cant we end Ipswich's run of winning every home game this season?

Definitely no crisis...we are in an incredible position and are playing great football. Roll on Ipswich...!

And you're right, i was in the Ateyo and most fans stayed behind and clapped the side off. Excellent. (Although they may have just been there to boo the ref...) :innocent06:

You are absolutely right Warks, the only crisis is in a small minority of people's heads. We bounced back after Barnsley and would have learnt things from last night.

Last night it felt like a draw and should have been. We've come away from matches wondering how we have won, and feeling like we've won when we have drawn. It all evens out.

Hey is NOVEMBER for goodness sake, we have just lost our first home match and the Gas are still waiting to win theirs.

There have that for perspective!!! :sun:

No Crisis. I thought the game was good, the passing and fighting for the ball top class. Charlton are a good team don't forget, and it was only going to take that little bit extra for them to score. We have to be proud of our team for having the record that they have so far in this league. The team have passion and want to play for BCFC.

The boys are exceeding everybody's expectations, and if they end up half way up the table I for one will be happy. They have proved they can match up to the big teams, and long may it continue.

Well done boys, people are sitting up and taking notice - enjoy!

Good wasnt it :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: :englandsmile4wf: and Louis Carey mentioned how odd the players

found it but they deserved it imo for their efforts so far and for putting an honest shift in against another team that we now

know to be good but nothing to be afraid of.Didnt see Barnsley game but we very lucky to get a point against the Baggies.

Funnily enough i found last nights result easy to deal with but was FUMING after Burnley :noexpression: now that really

hurt.

BTW no crisis ,just football , you win , you lose, you draw, sometimes you get what you deserve sometimes not ..roll on

Ipswich... :fingerscrossed:

Archived