IGNORED

At Least We Should Be Learning From These Teams!

Jags11

Simply that we have had problems dealing with extra large centre forwards ie Ricardo Fuller, Iazk Miller, Iwelomo and in comparison to our own Showman we are lacking this advantage. They also had a hard working and fantasic midfielder in Reid and he created the same type of winning late goal (shown on TV) which won their last game. :sunwon:

True we still are in a great position through our hard work and I hope we are learning from these other experienced teams?

Most of the news at the weekend was about the inexperience of Manchester United chasing an equaliser against Arsenal in the last five minutes with attacking instead of reinforcing their defending to at least gain the draw! We know what happened!

I complimented the fitness of City during this run but I must be honest last night not only did the beat us to the tackles but the were robbing us whilst we were trying to even control the ball when we had the advantage!

It would appear in the Championship to take out the best opposing players you have to play good but probing football! Well City will have the best and largest playing surface next Saturday at Ipswich.

Ipswich never been beaten at home this season so let us take their home record away from them :clap:

A.K.T.

Archived