IGNORED

Part - Timers Point Of View

Club and Country

I try to get down to the gate as much as i can but playing on a saturday restricts this, so can only make midweek games

Last night i was looking forward to seeing a city side take it to there more illustrious opponents infront of a intimidating ashton gate, i got neither

On the the playing side, what happened was going to happen sooner all later, the players juts looked knackered, which is understandable, could do with another international break pretty soon i think, but no dramas as off yet

Off the pitch, i have been reading comments about how ashton gate has changed, and the games i have been to so far i would agree!

However, :clapping: well done to the east end, the noise generated is superb and you are making a real effort, as for the ateyo, where i was, the atmosphere behind the goal is now a disgrace

Chants 'of silent night' being sang etc etc, is the sign of how things have now become

All in all i think the support from most of the stadium reflected the players performance, tired and in need of a rest!!

Anyway, onwards and upwards, take a draw at ipswich and beat lecister (sp) at the gate

One Team In Bristol :clapping:

I try to get down to the gate as much as i can but playing on a saturday restricts this, so can only make midweek games

Last night i was looking forward to seeing a city side take it to there more illustrious opponents infront of a intimidating ashton gate, i got neither

On the the playing side, what happened was going to happen sooner all later, the players juts looked knackered, which is understandable, could do with another international break pretty soon i think, but no dramas as off yet

Off the pitch, i have been reading comments about how ashton gate has changed, and the games i have been to so far i would agree!

However, :clapping: well done to the east end, the noise generated is superb and you are making a real effort, as for the ateyo, where i was, the atmosphere behind the goal is now a disgrace

Chants 'of silent night' being sang etc etc, is the sign of how things have now become

All in all i think the support from most of the stadium reflected the players performance, tired and in need of a rest!!

Anyway, onwards and upwards, take a draw at ipswich and beat lecister (sp) at the gate

One Team In Bristol :clapping:

I agreed with most of that up until the comment highlighted! Sorry but that's crap. I'm pretty sure the silent night was being sang towards the Charlton fans who were quite quiet at one point. We were as loud as weve been this season in the second half. First half was quiet for our standards but wasnt the worst. A point away at Ipswich will be a good result. Then we go into the international break before Leicester at home. Which is a game i think we can win.

Guest KellyCity18

i think a lot of the problem is part time fans are turning up and spoiling the atmosphere. a lot more people are turning up when they didnt use to and its spoiling the atmosphere somewhat as they don't know the songs, players etc. not that I'm complaining because it means more money for the club but I'm sure the atmosphere was better when we were in league one.

We were as loud as weve been this season in the second half

:noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression: , poor old ashton gate

i think a lot of the problem is part time fans are turning up and spoiling the atmosphere. a lot more people are turning up when they didnt use to and its spoiling the atmosphere somewhat as they don't know the songs, players etc.

Disagree, I'm now what is regarded as a part time fan and can assure, i will sing more than most, as too other part time fans i know

i think a lot of the problem is part time fans are turning up and spoiling the atmosphere. a lot more people are turning up when they didnt use to and its spoiling the atmosphere somewhat as they don't know the songs, players etc. not that I'm complaining because it means more money for the club but I'm sure the atmosphere was better when we were in league one.

Absolute rubbish.

Ashton gate has always been like this for as long as I can remember, city fans are a fickle bunch at times. It is like a training match on occasions but does get louder when we are winning :noexpression:

Archived