IGNORED

Radiohead's Rainbows

fka dagest

I've had it quite a while now. Brilliant album. Not quite as good as Ok Computer and The Bends but still 8.5/10

Yeah, I must admit I'm pleasantly surprised by it. Being a cynical git I was sure it was free because it was going to be crap!

I've only listened to it 3 times but it's growing on me. I especially like Jigsaw.

See i have a radiohead compilation i made called "Radiohead - When they were good not weird 92-97" which i love to bits.

These reviews have given me renewed hope that they may just have come back to being good. *Rushes off to download*

Yeah, I must admit I'm pleasantly surprised by it. Being a cynical git I was sure it was free because it was going to be crap!

I've only listened to it 3 times but it's growing on me. I especially like Jigsaw.

Jigsaw falling into place is my favourite track on the album too. I have listened to that track 33 times according to my i-tunes, with Bodysnatchers and Nude both on 28. Suffice to say, this album is genius.

Brilliant album, everytime i listen to it i like even more!

Trully the best British band for the past 20 years!

Danzinio

Agreed, although I would say just the best band in the past 20 years, not just British.

I have been lucky enough to see them live 3 times now, and they are just as good live as on record. Glastonbury 97 and 03 were some of the best performances I have ever seen in my life.

First listen through and YAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWN.

So dull, so so dull. But Jigsaw's growing on me.

If it wasn't a radiohead album it'd never have reached the public. No wonder it's free, you can't sell this plinky plonky whining nonsense. It's not as bad as the recent solo album but this is such a far cry away from th band i grew up with.

Each to their own i guess, but Radiohead are consigned to memory now.

Archived