IGNORED

Ipswich Report On Us - Leggi

Belfastcityfan

This just shows what a load of rubbish people see, he hasnt done ANY homework (not even visited this site) to see who is playing well, our strenghs ANYTHING. Naming 2 players who arent playing sums it up.

Lets hope he is eating his words come 5pm Saturday

Other players worth keeping an eye on are Phil Jevon's and Steve Booker who were outstanding for City last term.

I can just imagine the queue of Huddersfield fans in Ladbrokes, eager to reap the dividends on their inside information.

Huddersfield fans: I'm willing to offer odds of 100/1 against Jevons OR Brooker scoring on Saturday. Any takers?

If you scroll further down the page, the same "Leggi" thinks we will be in a relegation dogfight with Norwich at the end of the season. :fastasleep:

Another one to pin to the dressing room wall Gary. It's easy motivating players for the Championship when teams underestimate City and then are shocked when we whup them!

...But their central defenders should definitely be on their guard against us.

Their fullbacks, on the other hand, can relax - they're only up against McIndoe and Sproule. I mean, who the heck are they?! :innocent06:

oh my god, they are city players! call yourself a city fan! :noexpression:

Archived