IGNORED

Pl Update

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

Two managed to share top points (16) for the Wolves game, bartolona & Boxing Kangaroo.

Same for the Charlton game, except this time it was Lincoln City and ashley(city's No1 fan) who claimed the 16 points.

Top of the table now looks like this:

1) Boxing Kangaroo - 121

2) Katy Ciderhead - 119

3) Robins 72 - 117

4) RedM - 116

5) next year I hope - 109

6) giles 23 BCFC - 105 (proving he hasn't been too busy with Kelly, to concentrate on the game...... :whistle2: )

7) 15 Louis - 95

8) bartolona - 93

9) Lincoln City - 93

10) Tipps - 91

Full tables of both games now on PL forum.

I'll be contacting those who entered the sweep, sometime during the next week to collect the money in.

Two managed to share top points (16) for the Wolves game, bartolona & Boxing Kangaroo.

Same for the Charlton game, except this time it was Lincoln City and ashley(city's No1 fan) who claimed the 16 points.

Top of the table now looks like this:

1) Boxing Kangaroo - 121

2) Katy Ciderhead - 119

3) Robins 72 - 117

4) RedM - 116

5) next year I hope - 109

6) giles 23 BCFC - 105 (proving he hasn't been too busy with Kelly, to concentrate on the game...... :whistle2: )

7) 15 Louis - 95

8) bartolona - 93

9) Lincoln City - 93

10) Tipps - 91

Full tables of both games now on PL forum.

I'll be contacting those who entered the sweep, sometime during the next week to collect the money in.

3 of the top 5 still taken up by the ladies of the forum. Fair play. Whoever said that men were far superior?! :surrender:

3 of the top 5 still taken up by the ladies of the forum. Fair play. Whoever said that men were far superior?! :surrender:

That's good of you to say as some blokes still don't like the thought that girls can get the better of them!!! ;)

Archived