IGNORED

Bus To Ashton Gate

bcfcshorey

From Bristol city centre you can catch the ferry from the waterfall steps and get off at either The Pump House or The Cottage.

You then have a shorter walk (15 mins) to the Stadium going across the old bridge over the river (behind the Create centre) and through to Greville Smyth park.

thx everyone.

You must be able to sneak a pint somewhere?

If you were born in 1992 then your 15 and can't look that young?

It's easier to get served on match days as the pubs are heaving and standards can slip :rolleyes:, it's even better when you start traveling away with city as the police heard into a pub the landlord just wants to serve everybody and nobody gives toss, it's bloomin' great!

Give it a go!!! I had my first underage pint at city, Rising Sun, 15, great days!

You must be able to sneak a pint somewhere?

If you were born in 1992 then your 15 and can't look that young?

It's easier to get served on match days as the pubs are heaving and standards can slip :rolleyes:, it's even better when you start traveling away with city as the police heard into a pub the landlord just wants to serve everybody and nobody gives toss, it's bloomin' great!

Give it a go!!! I had my first underage pint at city, Rising Sun, 15, great days!

I know of many youngsters who go into the off license near AG and get served. Pound a can apparently as well.

Ah yes, the offy!

Before we could get served in pubs we used to all chip in, get a crate of beer (24 bottles) form our olocal offy then quaf them on the bus into town, meet the boys from Portishead, Cadbury Heath etc, then wonder around the streets polishing them off, great, great days!!!

Archived