IGNORED

City Vs Ipswich

NEWTONRED66

In the long run i don't think this result will mean much to our season. Short term though it is going to be a huge psychological test for all involved with the club. Players and staff have to bounch back, after the international break. But, we as fans need to show the lads at the next home game that we are also capable of bouncing back, god forbid we return to hearing people saying how sh1t we are week in week out.

IF YOU CAN KEEP YOUR HEAD WHEN ALL AROUND ARE LOSING THEIRS.... ONE DAY YOU'LL BE A CITY FAN MY BOY!!

In the long run i don't think this result will mean much to our season. Short term though it is going to be a huge psychological test for all involved with the club. Players and staff have to bounch back, after the international break. But, we as fans need to show the lads at the next home game that we are also capable of bouncing back, god forbid we return to hearing people saying how sh1t we are week in week out.

IF YOU CAN KEEP YOUR HEAD WHEN ALL AROUND ARE LOSING THEIRS.... ONE DAY YOU'LL BE A CITY FAN MY BOY!!

:clap:

27 points :clap::clap::clap::clap:

More than the tractor boys.

Archived