IGNORED

Happy Pills

mozo

:englandsmile4wf:

After posting this?

Johnson Out

mrdc

Sorry to say it but I feel the time has come for a change, 3 games and 0 points.

This the worse defeat since Swansea and after the Swansea game Tinnion was left with no choice but to resign and I feel Johnson should do the right thing and resign tonight.

At the moment I am ashamed to be a City fan.

This post has been edited by mrdc: Today, 4:36 PM

:disapointed2se:

There's no point in getting upset about one tonking away to the side with the best home form in the country.

I think a 2 week break will be a good thing, the players will be massively frustrated at not being able to get straight back to it and when they take the field against Leicester we may see a backlash.

Reasons to be cheerful

We're 4th, despite getting a shoeing today. After 16 games I think all bar the deluded would have taken that.

We're in the Championship, as opposed to the likes of Leeds & Forest, who are spending the weekend trying to avoid a shock at some lower or non-league shithole in the FA Cup. I know where I'd rather be.

Cardiff, with their "world class" strikeforce, are 20th and sinking fast, saddled with a massive debt. Would you rather be in their position?

We have our best squad for years. Sure it needs a bit of strengthening, but how many teams don't?

We have one of the most highly rated managers in the country. Surely the fact he's being linked with these bigger jobs suggests he's doing something right.

Meh we lost against a very good team. We're fourth after 16 games. Two weeks to get Noble up to a decent level of fitness. To get Carey back, to get Showunmi fit, to do two weeks of fun defensive drills!

I might take some of those happy pills before David Beckhams 99th International match on his quest for 100 caps (or the England friendly as it's subtitled) though.

Archived