IGNORED

This Is How Far We Have Come

Henry

We have just been well and truly spanked 6-0 and the same majority loss as we infamously lost aganist Swansea.

But.

I have no fears whatsoever that we will drop like a lead balloon like before. I reckon City will get the 3 points the next game and this game will be quickly forgotten.

Obviously, there will be people handed criticism and rightly so after such a losing 6nil. But please, moaners, don't bother and take a reality check. We are still 4th and we have only lost 3 games this season and Ipswich have won 11 home games in a row.

Keep the faith and believe.

I think this will show just how well Johnson has done installing confidence in the players and the fans.

We'll be ok, I expected a few heavy defeats this season (still hard to take though). As long as we manage a few more wins then mid table will be fine by me and most city fans.

Just as well lose 6 nil as one nil. Obviously don't want to lose like that again, it hurts, but I am very confident GJ can get the boys heads up in time for the next game. They have done better so far this season than any of us could ever imagine, and they can hold their heads up high we some of their performances. I just hope that people don't start blaming individuals - they play as a team. We can bounce back from what was a terrible result today, and we can do it against Leicester - we, as fans, need to give them the support they deserve at the gate on the 24th!!

Lets get behind the team, they need us to perform as much as we need them perform!

Obviously, there will be people handed criticism and rightly so after such a losing 6nil. But please, moaners, don't bother and take a reality check. We are still 4th and we have only lost 3 games this season and Ipswich have won 11 home games in a row.

Keep the faith and believe.

well said mate

:devil::devil::devil:

Just as well lose 6 nil as one nil. Obviously don't want to lose like that again, it hurts, but I am very confident GJ can get the boys heads up in time for the next game. They have done better so far this season than any of us could ever imagine, and they can hold their heads up high we some of their performances. I just hope that people don't start blaming individuals - they play as a team. We can bounce back from what was a terrible result today, and we can do it against Leicester - we, as fans, need to give them the support they deserve at the gate on the 24th!!

Lets get behind the team, they need us to perform as much as we need them perform!

Agree. Will be there.

Just spent the last few hours kicking the cat (don't worry I don't actually have one) and feeling totally gutted that my team have shipped 6 and I have to face people at work (Ipswich, Wolves and Baggies fans!!) on moday after they watch the championship tomorrow!! BUT then i looked at the league table on BBC website. We are still in 4th and we play Leicester after a good break to sort things out. Leicester who just lost to Burnley who in my opinion we totally outplayed at Ashton Gate. We have the best manager in the division and some fantastic players who haven't become bad players overnight. I am confident that we will bounce back with a victory and continue to defy the critics this season. I still think we are good enough to be in the mix for a play off place come May. UP THE CITY!

Just spent the last few hours kicking the cat (don't worry I don't actually have one) and feeling totally gutted that my team have shipped 6 and I have to face people at work (Ipswich, Wolves and Baggies fans!!) on moday after they watch the championship tomorrow!! BUT then i looked at the league table on BBC website. We are still in 4th and we play Leicester after a good break to sort things out. Leicester who just lost to Burnley who in my opinion we totally outplayed at Ashton Gate. We have the best manager in the division and some fantastic players who haven't become bad players overnight. I am confident that we will bounce back with a victory and continue to defy the critics this season. I still think we are good enough to be in the mix for a play off place come May. UP THE CITY!

In fact I am so confident that I have invited my mate who is a Leicester fan to come and stay with me and the missus for that weekend! We will enjoy taking the P@$s out of him after the game!

Archived