IGNORED

Reality Check

openEnd

If anyone out there actually believed we'd avoid this type of result happening at least once .. please seek medical advice immediately.

In fact prepare for another few of them before May, we ain't in the piss pot league anymore.

Remember we were playing a team with 100% record at home, Captain taken off, down to 10 men with 40 odd minutes left, it's just been a bad day. No more no less.

Now come on before the Johnson/Player bashing, let's concentrate on what has been good and got us in this position we are in. Let's regroup and show Leicester that we are the real deal, on and, as importantly off the pitch.

Positive from today: Johnson Snr ain't likely to be top of any clubs manager wish list for a few weeks .. and that's a good thing.

Gary Johnson's Cider Army!!

If anyone out there actually believed we'd avoid this type of result happening at least once .. please seek medical advice immediately.

In fact prepare for another few of them before May, we ain't in the piss pot league anymore.

Remember we were playing a team with 100% record at home, Captain taken off, down to 10 men with 40 odd minutes left, it's just been a bad day. No more no less.

Now come on before the Johnson/Player bashing, let's concentrate on what has been good and got us in this position we are in. Let's regroup and show Leicester that we are the real deal, on and, as importantly off the pitch.

Positive from today: Johnson Snr ain't likely to be top of any clubs manager wish list for a few weeks .. and that's a good thing.

Vey good, sensiable and balanced post....just what was needed.

We have enjoyed the season so far bar today and as a team played some very good football. There probabaly will need some team building in January to get a little bit more quality to assist the likes of Elliott, as he has a hell of lot of resposibility just on his sholders. How we bounce back is now important.

The most important thing is that the club gets bigger on and off the field and our excellant start to the season certianly has helped that.

Superb post :clapping::clapping:

Agree with every word.

I agree, about not wanting to see any knee-jerk reactions, however, I don't think we should completely dismiss this as "one of those things". Personally, I can't help but think that something like this has been on the cards for a while.

In a fair few games this season we've let off by poor finishing. In addition I don't know how culpable Orr was today, but from what I heard he may have been to blame for at least two goals. Now, I would also say that his poor decision making and lapses of concentration have cost us at least 3 goals this season. I seriously doubt whether he can adequately perform over the course of the season.

I'm not sure whether we have a natural replacement (besides Ribeiro or Wilson?), so I think it would be a good idea to get that young right-back Bardsley in on-loan from Man Utd (providing he is there right now).

Don't disagree Open end!

Still hurts though.

All I can say is OUCH!

U REDS

Spot on.

Archived