IGNORED

Right "2nd First Team" Time To Prove How Good You Are.

Redhyde

Blah blah bubble burst, going down, Johnson out, Orr off, Lee Johnson in the bin, sign x, sell y, loan z. I'm not going to bother reading that or any of the posts like it for the next couple of weeks.

Our "second first team" now have a giant opportunity to impress. We've been truly stuffed in a game before two solid weeks of training so it's time for any of the players who think they should be in the team to damn well prove it.

I'm looking forward to see who will be in the starting line in two weeks time. We'll know who puts in the effort on the training pitch as GJ i hope will make the players earn their places back. We also have four young defenders on contracts who also have a very good chance to earn at least a place on the bench given both our fullbacks have been suspended.

If GJ can turn a team round after 9 loses in a row, he can certainly do the same after only two. And if we've learnt anything from GJ's tenure it's to back the manager not rashly call for his head the minute we lose back to back games.

Blah blah bubble burst, going down, Johnson out, Orr off, Lee Johnson in the bin, sign x, sell y, loan z. I'm not going to bother reading that or any of the posts like it for the next couple of weeks.

Our "second first team" now have a giant opportunity to impress. We've been truly stuffed in a game before two solid weeks of training so it's time for any of the players who think they should be in the team to damn well prove it.

I'm looking forward to see who will be in the starting line in two weeks time. We'll know who puts in the effort on the training pitch as GJ i hope will make the players earn their places back. We also have four young defenders on contracts who also have a very good chance to earn at least a place on the bench given both our fullbacks have been suspended.

If GJ can turn a team round after 9 loses in a row, he can certainly do the same after only two. And if we've learnt anything from GJ's tenure it's to back the manager not rashly call for his head the minute we lose back to back games.

Excellent post - I am 100% with you on this..

Archived