IGNORED

Saghead Lambert,what An Idiot

Redtilldead

Did he really say us? What a dumbass. The decent sides aren't even in the draw until the third round.

Yeah honestly mate, he was asked who he would like in the next round and he said Bristol City,when the interviewer explained to him that City are a championshipside,and that they don't join the Cup till the 3rd round, he said " Oh I didn't know that",

what a sad thicko he is.

Made me larf on Radio Bristol when someone said that the Rovers fans' celebrated more when they heard we were losing than they did when they scored. They really are a sad bunch over there.

Does he want Ipswich awey?

we,d probably beat them :innocent06: .....i,ll get ready for some abuse now then.. :ph34r: or will it just be banter which is what it was on the radio,i thought both sets of fans had good digs at eachother,and you cant blame us for being surprised at your result. :tv_horror:

But the best bit was ..... when asked who he'd like in the Third Round he said "I'd say Bristol City, but I think they lost today", showing that he thought our defeat today meant we were out of the Cup.

Then he had to be told by the reporter "That was in the league. Bristol City don't come in til the Third Round."

We all know foootballers tend not to be intellectual geniuses, but they know football.... don't they!?

we,d probably beat them :innocent06: .....i,ll get ready for some abuse now then.. :ph34r: or will it just be banter which is what it was on the radio,i thought both sets of fans had good digs at eachother,and you cant blame us for being surprised at your result. :tv_horror:

I thought Alan Green's remark illustrated how far we have come in such a short time... he said... Bristol City lost 6-0 to Ipswich... Unbelievable.. praise indeed. :noexpression:

But the best bit was ..... when asked who he'd like in the Third Round he said "I'd say Bristol City, but I think they lost today", showing that he thought our defeat today meant we were out of the Cup.

Then he had to be told by the reporter "That was in the league. Bristol City don't come in til the Third Round."

We all know foootballers tend not to be intellectual geniuses, but they know football.... don't they!?

He knew perfectly well.. he was just having a dig.

ha this is great, Rovers think they have already won the home replay against leyton orient..Sorry, how many games have Rovers won at home this season? Would be fantastic if Leyton Orient beat the gas in the replay, beat there next oppostion, made it through to the 3rd round, drew us and we thrash em, this thread will then be priceless!

Guest brfc1883
Is that the same Ipswich that are below us?

Sure is. It's also the same Ipswich who won 6-0 today, and the same Ipswich who will be above you in the league once they've won their game in hand.

:laugh:

Sure is. It's also the same Ipswich who won 6-0 today, and the same Ipswich who will be above you in the league once they've won their game in hand.

well done on scrapping a draw away to Leyton Orient.

wow......some really great teams in lower league football,

no doubt finish them off in another home win. :noexpression:

You seem to know a lot about the teams in OUR league,The Championship, you would do well to concentrate on your own form, and have a look where you lot lie at the moment, remind me, 18th in league 1??, and struggling against Orient.

Even your players are so stupid, one of them want to face Bristol City in the next round, so unintelligent that he doesn't know the BIG clubs don't join till the 3rd round, where by then you lot will be out of the Cup.

Such a sad and bitter little football club you support mate

Is that also the same Ipswich that happen to be poor away from home and the Ipswich that will come to AG on 4th Dec? So even if they win there game in hand whenever that is we could still be above them at that time if we beat them.

TBH with you it doesn't matter if you lose 1 nil or 10 nil. At the end of the day a defeat is a defeat. It hurts slightly more but still.

If I was you I would be more worried about yourselves. Things must be desperate when all your fans are happy with a 1-1 draw with L Orient which earned you a replay at your place where your form isn't exactly setting the world on fire.

Archived