IGNORED

Cryptic Johnson

no_merde

Interesting quote from Johnson after this debacle:

"Nothing went right and we did not start right. They started off like a house on fire, and we didn't handle it.

"We are always humble in victory and we will be resilient in defeat. It was poor all the way through, and I'd be cheating people if I said different.

"It's been a bad day at the office, but we will 're-decorate the office' and be back."

I would certainly take this as a indicator that he's aware the the 'office furniture' needs a bit of rearranging / updating. He's a master tactician and the team he puts out and its response against Leicester is going to be very interesting.

2 'items of furniture' will be 'rearranged' due to the fact that Orr and McAllister won't be available due to suspension, enforced changes. As much as he is temped I can't see GJ changing anything further for that match, barring injuries as too many changes aren't good either.

All this after Bradley was saying about the importance of a settled side in the paper last night. :disapointed2se:

2 'items of furniture' will be 'rearranged' due to the fact that Orr and McAllister won't be available due to suspension, enforced changes. As much as he is temped I can't see GJ changing anything further for that match, barring injuries as too many changes aren't good either.

All this after Bradley was saying about the importance of a settled side in the paper last night. :disapointed2se:

I'm certain that this indicates there will be some significant transfer activity at Christmas.

We need an acting midfielder (in case Elliot is injured / sold) and a proper striker who can score goals, rather than "entertain".

I'm certain that this indicates there will be some significant transfer activity at Christmas.

We need an acting midfielder (in case Elliot is injured / sold) and a proper striker who can score goals, rather than "entertain".

Do you not think your avator is slightly distasteful?

Back on topic, I want to see Brian Wilson back in the team, don't know about anyone else but i didnt think he put a foot wrong in the games he started.

His confidence must be low though after lplaying so well and then just being dropped for the new boy Sproule

I also felt him and Brad had a vwery good understanding and worked well on the right covering each other. Spruole doesnt track back as much leaving Brad exposed and its no coincedance that Brads started to get caught out lately because often he is left 2 against 1.

I do not want fontaine moved to left back though!!!

If I right I think he is referring to the fact that it looks like the player in red is getting his leg broken !

Did you mean racist ! !!!

Yes, sorry, I thought he was disagreeing with the fact that my Avatar was a non-white player.

Football is a pain game, I always think it's worth reminding everyone.

Did anyone else see Tony Adams on Tuesday night when we played Chalton? Me thinks he was there to watch Elliott. Bloody well hope not! :noexpression:

Did anyone else see Tony Adams on Tuesday night when we played Chalton? Me thinks he was there to watch Elliott. Bloody well hope not! :noexpression:

More likely watching Charlton players.

don't think Elliot is quite Prem standard yet, but he does seems the type of player Redknapp is signing lately.

Yes, sorry, I thought he was disagreeing with the fact that my Avatar was a non-white player.

Football is a pain game, I always think it's worth reminding everyone.

Doesnt matter if he's white, black, pink or yellow, just thought it was a bit sick to have a picture of someone having their leg snapped as an avator but hey ho.

Archived