IGNORED

24 Day 7 - Trailer!

Steve Watts

If you mean the spoiler I think you mean, then I really cant see how its happened. I mean we saw **** when they were ****. At least Chloes still in it.

Oh and you also know that it wont be starting in January anymore due to the writers strike, and the fact that Keifer has to spend either side of Christmas in jail....

Bit gutted really.

If you mean the spoiler I think you mean, then I really cant see how its happened. I mean we saw **** when they were ****. At least Chloes still in it.

Oh and you also know that it wont be starting in January anymore due to the writers strike, and the fact that Keifer has to spend either side of Christmas in jail....

Bit gutted really.

I think it's January every year....they film until December, break and then come back and film the rest of it. The Keifer going to jail bit was brilliant...i guess you didn't hear.... He was given 46 days but would only have to serve 30 days. He struck a deal with the authorities to serve the whole sentence, but on the basis that it would be split to 16 days in December and then the other 30 before July next year (i.e. in the December break and after the season wrap!) just so it wouldn't halt production on 24!!!

As for the show....don't forget that Jack went missing for a year and didn't see **** after he had found her/him and then left on a revenge mission immediately.... (that's probably given it all away now, but hey - there was a spoiler warning!), so we don't know what's gone on.... or if it's even him! Looking good though, and I'm glad Chloe's back too!

Went missing when? Or do you mean when he was being tortured in China?

Or do you mean in between season 6 and 7 there will have been a big gap that I don't yet know about?

When he went to China...or wherever it was Chang took him (was it ever confirmed as China?). He was only with **** for a few mins before he went off....and the Doctors hadn't even got there by then, so it's feasible that they were able to save **** without Jack knowing.

When he went to China...or wherever it was Chang took him (was it ever confirmed as China?). He was only with **** for a few mins before he went off....and the Doctors hadn't even got there by then, so it's feasible that they were able to save **** without Jack knowing.

I'm with you now, was just having a blonde moment thats all. Mainly cos ive re-watched season 1 and 2 recently, so its all got jumbled up.

At least we already who the mole this time will be then.....unless **** is doing it on purpose to double cross them?

I'm with you now, was just having a blonde moment thats all. Mainly cos ive re-watched season 1 and 2 recently, so its all got jumbled up.

At least we already who the mole this time will be then.....unless **** is doing it on purpose to double cross them?

Now I'm having the blonde moment...The last para has lost me dear.... sorry!

pm me if you wanna keep the theory hush hush!!

Now I'm having the blonde moment...The last para has lost me dear.... sorry!

pm me if you wanna keep the theory hush hush!!

The person we are on about in the trailer, whose name we are trying not to give away. Maybe they are working kind of undercover, as in the enemy think ****'s on their side BUT its all to bugger up their plan in the long wrong. Friends close, enemies closer sort of thing....GEDDIT?

The person we are on about in the trailer, whose name we are trying not to give away. Maybe they are working kind of undercover, as in the enemy think ****'s on their side BUT its all to bugger up their plan in the long wrong. Friends close, enemies closer sort of thing....GEDDIT?

The penny dropped just as i clicked back into the thread...Now i feel pretty dumb!

I'm not sure...I think **** has gone bad as a result of the death of ******** and the fact that it was a presidential backed murder and so is now against everything American... It's also likely that Jack will bring **** back from the brink of madness....or kill this person...though that wouldn't be American now, would it?!?

Archived