IGNORED

Our Favourite Striker...

mozo

I haven't followed the reserves this season. Has anyone kept an eye on Tristan Plummer's performances/progress????

As I mentioned ages ago, training with the likes of Trundle should be a big help for the kid, and I'm sure I'm not the only one praying that he turns out to be a class act.

seems like trundle and byfield are the main strikers this year , on the coach home from ipswich we watched the promotion dvd and look at some of the goals from last season and wonder why jevons isnt playing :noexpression: enoch looked probally the best player when he came on at ipswich so i don't know my fav has gotta be trundle still though

seems like trundle and byfield are the main strikers this year , on the coach home from ipswich we watched the promotion dvd and look at some of the goals from last season and wonder why jevons isnt playing :noexpression: enoch looked probally the best player when he came on at ipswich so i don't know my fav has gotta be trundle still though

Are you joking? Enoch never beat anyone yesterday and just isn't Championship standard.

And Jevons scored a lot of penalties and a few league goals from open play (about 7 I think). He is also lazy and offers little to the team in terms of workrate and all round play.

Brooker is the top striker at this club. We haven't got a forward line without him. But yes Enoch was the best player on the pitch when he came on yesterday at least he was getting in the right positions unlike Byfield who was too busy poncing around in midfield.

Are you joking? Enoch never beat anyone yesterday and just isn't Championship standard.

And Jevons scored a lot of penalties and a few league goals from open play (about 7 I think). He is also lazy and offers little to the team in terms of workrate and all round play.

My god you are worse than me! Will Jevons ever be given a chance? If you think the current strike force we have is good enough, you are sadly mistaken! I like Enoch, and I know he has experience in this division but I don't think he has what it takes.

What if Trundle and Byfield get injured?? Where do we turn? Yes we have Brooker but he is yet to prove his fitness and his worth at this level. We have JMW and TP who are untried.

Jevons deserves a chance, if he comes in and scores 4 in fifteen games, that will still be better than trundles current tally wouldn't it?

If he is lazy, if his workrate isn't up to scratch, then GJ will send him packing in January but it will be his fault and he will have to live with that.

So all the Jevon and Johnson slaters, don't give me grief when I comment on Trundle when you lot are just as bad, if not worse.

Brooker is the top striker at this club. We haven't got a forward line without him. But yes Enoch was the best player on the pitch when he came on yesterday at least he was getting in the right positions unlike Byfield who was too busy poncing around in midfield.

The reason Byfield is "pouncing" around in midfield is because the guy has to as the "midfield" aren't supplying him. He is dropping back so he can get into the game.

I lik Brooker though and hope he gets back to full fitness

Seek Professional Help.

Your love affair with Mr Brooker, and you dislike of any striker who is not him, is quite frankly absurd.

My god you are worse than me! Will Jevons ever be given a chance? If you think the current strike force we have is good enough, you are sadly mistaken! I like Enoch, and I know he has experience in this division but I don't think he has what it takes.

What if Trundle and Byfield get injured?? Where do we turn? Yes we have Brooker but he is yet to prove his fitness and his worth at this level. We have JMW and TP who are untried.

Jevons deserves a chance, if he comes in and scores 4 in fifteen games, that will still be better than trundles current tally wouldn't it?

If he is lazy, if his workrate isn't up to scratch, then GJ will send him packing in January but it will be his fault and he will have to live with that.

So all the Jevon and Johnson slaters, don't give me grief when I comment on Trundle when you lot are just as bad, if not worse.

Worse than you?! What do you mean...

I never said our strike force was adequate. Hence why I don't rate Jevons or Showumni as reasonable back-up.

If Jevons did that then fair enough but he won't because he doesn't cut it.

Stop this 'Jevons and Johnsons' slaters crap. I gave reasons why- it doesn't make me a slater saying that GJ isn't good enough when I gave vaild reasons from watching every game.

I haven't followed the reserves this season. Has anyone kept an eye on Tristan Plummer's performances/progress????

As I mentioned ages ago, training with the likes of Trundle should be a big help for the kid, and I'm sure I'm not the only one praying that he turns out to be a class act.

I'd like to see JMW given a chance off the bench! Faded off abit towards the end of last season but did how some quality performances nearer the beggining! On the promotion dvd you can see how he ripped Oldam apart that day!

Against charlton i thought he would of been a good choice to come on with 10 mins to go to run at there defenders and cause them problems!

Had loads of pace and energy and has got stronger over the summer! Hopefully he'l be played as a striker this season and not a makeshift left winger!

I'd like to see JMW given a chance off the bench! Faded off abit towards the end of last season but did how some quality performances nearer the beggining! On the promotion dvd you can see how he ripped Oldam apart that day!

Against charlton i thought he would of been a good choice to come on with 10 mins to go to run at there defenders and cause them problems!

Had loads of pace and energy and has got stronger over the summer! Hopefully he'l be played as a striker this season and not a makeshift left winger!

Seems to have done pretty well on load, too.

Be nice for more young players to go out on loan, especially Cheltnham.

Personally, I think that different players are suited to different leagues, like Fontaine, didn't have the best season last season in League 1, but is now playing very well a level up, I think that Jevons, if given a chance, may, just may, cut it in this league, aswell as maybe a few other players, Betsy looked decent in pre-season and maybe should be given a chance also.

WAS Sarah, hes gotta prove it again.

Archived