IGNORED

Brooker

PAPA650

Just took A £10 bet Steve Brooker will wear a 1st team shirt this season, in my opinion not to far in the distance at a guess i would say xmas, i know he had a real bad season last year with injuries but season before he was awesome, suprised how many people have wriiten him off and say he is to old and will never recover, but I'm confident he will ??? the club would not have wasted money on op's and physio if GJ felt he was going else where !! i would have took a bigger wager but felt sorry for my mate :dancing6:

SO WHO WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE BET ??????????????????? :goingup:

Just took A £10 bet Steve Brooker will wear a 1st team shirt this season, in my opinion not to far in the distance at a guess i would say xmas, i know he had a real bad season last year with injuries but season before he was awesome, suprised how many people have wriiten him off and say he is to old and will never recover, but I'm confident he will ??? the club would not have wasted money on op's and physio if GJ felt he was going else where !! i would have took a bigger wager but felt sorry for my mate :dancing6:

SO WHO WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE BET ??????????????????? :goingup:

I'd have took that bet :innocent06:

Accually the bet is that steve brooker will not play for the FIRST TEAM this season!

And you going to be giving me a tenner come end of season.

same difference if he plays again i win the monies :winner_third_h4h: if not il eat humble pie and pay you

boy :disapointed2se: i feel confident you will be buying the beers come xmas boy :englandsmile4wf:

Perhaps he will feature shortly in the reserves? After all we saw the return of Enoch and Wilson after 2 months of absence yesterday.

Still think i wasted my money on the bet , read todays interview with Steve BROOKER !!! i fancy winning my £10 bet now only wish i bet more PAPA

Guest east_dundry_red
Still think i wasted my money on the bet , read todays interview with Steve BROOKER !!! i fancy winning my £10 bet now only wish i bet more PAPA

he will go out on loan before doing anything. How do you fancy winning the bet they guy has barly kicked a ball, he still feels "twings" at traning. He wont play before xmas and will prob go out on loan when he is fit in feb, and if we get a new striker he has no chance!

Archived