IGNORED

City Vs Rovers Reserves

TinnionForEngland

Who's planning on going to this tommorow night? with a 2 week break some people may be craving football and i expect Johnson will give a few first team players a chance as they will need to keep their fitness levels up, look out for the tall Marlon Jackson if he plays as he is scoring for fun, i for one am definitely going, one reason being, my dad's the 4th official! :winner_third_h4h:

Who's planning on going to this tommorow night? with a 2 week break some people may be craving football and i expect Johnson will give a few first team players a chance as they will need to keep their fitness levels up, look out for the tall Marlon Jackson if he plays as he is scoring for fun, i for one am definitely going, one reason being, my dad's the 4th official! :winner_third_h4h:

yeah, i'll be going. Its a big game for a lot of the squad as place's may now be up for grabs. Especially for Keeeeeeeeooooooogh !

not really up with the reserves

is it at the gate ?

what time's ko ?

is it free for ST holders ?

cheers

Interesting to see from the line-up posted on the main site, that it looks like Jennison will be playing at left-back...! Has GJ seen something there that everyone else has missed?! Or is he just trying to teach him the art of 'defence'?

Also, Brian Wilson will be playing at right-back, by the look of it. Interesting that, as he'll obviously be replacing Bradley. I've thought for some time he'll be good in that position, and long-term he'll fill that role. Much as I like BO (umm, that doesn't sound right...), his distribution is pretty poor and BW is much better coming forward. I've got good vibrations about this. Ahem.

Interesting also to see LT23 reduced to the reserves. With Trunds, two wingers at full-back and Keogh in defence making his obligatory charge towards the opposition goal, it should be quite an attacking match.

Shame I can't make it...

Looks like Keogh isn't on International duty then.

Wonder how it'll work with Myrie-Williams, Betsy and Murray all starting... they're all right wingers! Not like Betsy is going to play Right Back or something either as Brian Wilson is playing there.

No Vasko or McCombe either...

Archived