IGNORED

Jamie Mcallister And Discipline

boadle

Is it a problem? Does he need to learn to keep his mouth shut at times?

It does appear to be a problem. The booking against Ipswich was ridiculous, probably out of frustration that he was having a mare. Still, he'll argue it's just a few bookings and i'm sure louis has chalked up many more during his career!

Well Fontaine could play adequatly at Left Back with I wonder though as great as McCombe was last season if he'll struggle in a league where pace will make all the difference.

He did seem a bit shaky against Southampton, but that could be because he hadnt had a couple of games under his belt. It was the same last season, it took him about 2 or 3 full games to get into the swing of things.

Before people say that its a much better league with much better strikers, i know that, but we were saying that last season aswell from the step up from League 2 to League 1. He will be able to cope in the Championship. He's got height to his advantage. Win the first ball then let the midfield pick it up and start something. If he doesnt win the first header, Carey is behind to mop up

O right, bit of a mis-understanding there. I didnt think Jamie Mcallister every played in league two.

Mccombe will be fine, given a few more games.

:laugh: no worries mate. Didnt exactly make it the clearest either. Ive edited my first post to make it easier now.

Exactly, that's what happened last season, took 2 or 3 games to settle into the pace etc of a higher league then was brilliant all season.

What's up with Vasko?

Granted the way the back four had been playing GJ was never going to swop things round for the fun of it. But now with injuries and suspensions I wonder if we'll see Vasko get a run out.

In what little we've seen of both him and McCombe this season, I think Vakso's played the better football and looked more composed.

(And sorry if the next post simply says 'He's injured'... if that's the case I was unaware of it!)

Archived