IGNORED

Wii For Sale

WesM

Been in town today looking for some PS3 games for me and a DS game for Mrs Fatman, anyway, every major retailer in town has sold out of Wii's and they appear to be like the proverbial rocking horse shit again.

I have one gathering dust as the PS3 is awesome so it's time for some blatent profiteering. Sorry if anyone is offended, but supply and demand is a real bugger.

So,

For Sale:

1 Nintendo Wii, boxed with receipt.

2 Controllers (1 Nunchuk)

1 Internet Adapter

1 Steering Wheel

6 Licensed Games (Big Brain Academy, Wii Play, Wii Sports, Super Paper Mario, Wario Smooth Moves and GT Pro Series).

£300 ovno and I will deliver to anywhere in the bristol area

Cheers.

This is worse than the guy on the Rovers forum trying to sell his PS2 for £160.

Seriously though, Scott Murray's looking for a Wii at the moment though. Go find him on Facebook.

Been in town today looking for some PS3 games for me and a DS game for Mrs Fatman, anyway, every major retailer in town has sold out of Wii's and they appear to be like the proverbial rocking horse shit again.

I have one gathering dust as the PS3 is awesome so it's time for some blatent profiteering. Sorry if anyone is offended, but supply and demand is a real bugger.

So,

For Sale:

1 Nintendo Wii, boxed with receipt.

2 Controllers (1 Nunchuk)

1 Internet Adapter

1 Steering Wheel

6 Licensed Games (Big Brain Academy, Wii Play, Wii Sports, Super Paper Mario, Wario Smooth Moves and GT Pro Series).

£300 ovno and I will deliver to anywhere in the bristol areaCheers.

dude, £300 is too little, the demand for these things is huuuuge! i recently sold mine for £300 with 5 games and two controllers. no receipt, no internet adapter and no steering wheel, since i have had people saying they would have paid more. put the price up by £50-£100 will still sell easily.

regards

Bissell

Archived