IGNORED

Plymouth Away

Pilnin

Guest east_dundry_red
Any ST holders not going fancing giving their vouchers away? i have a couple of mates who want to come along with me.

ziul

Tell them they should of got season tickets at start of the season and they would be able to get a ticket, i hate it when those that pick and choose game complain when they cant get an away ticket! Tough!

Does anyone know if you can you buy away tickets direct from the Plymouth ground? I have a mate in Plymouth (Plymouth fan) who I'm going to go to the game with but I'm not sitting with him!

Or do I have to wait til they go on general release and get them direct through city?

Thanks for your help

Tell them they should of got season tickets at start of the season and they would be able to get a ticket, i hate it when those that pick and choose game complain when they cant get an away ticket! Tough!

They couldnt get one this year as they couldnt make all of the games. As i didnt get one two years ago for the same reason's. I had to work away alot of weekends, does this make me any less of a city fan? Some people cant make every game due to work, and without work theres no money for a season ticket anyway, it's simple maths really. Fool.

Archived