IGNORED

Your Player Of The Season So Far

bucksred

Lee. Without a shaddow of a doubt,with his leadership ,tackling, electric pace, passing both long and short,heading, goal scoring/making . :innocent06: Now back to reality, no contest it's got to be Louis Carey,inspirational in all departments,the defence is exposed without him.

Carey.

We stumble when he's out; we triumph when he's on form.

In the form of his career.

That he is. And less gobbing off to refs too. Just think Marvin has made our midfield just that bit stronger in this league. Tips it for me

As for those who mention Fonts, hes just back to what he did do for a while last season. I think Boom Boom is now the one fighting to get back in

Liam Fontaine for attitude and form. Waited the whole of last season for a chance in his preferred position and when that chance came due to injury has grasped it with both hands. AND HE'S SCORED !!!!

Captain Marvel- Louis Carey for me he has been outstanding this season and is in a rich vein of form. Liam Fontaine is a close 2nd and Marvellous Marvin in 3rd place. Before you reply Seend Red I am a woman too and I suppose I know nothing about fooball either! He he! :whistle2: