IGNORED

Media Dept

MATTBCFC

Hi Guys - could do with a bit of advice here ...!!

Me and the family went to Prague to see the brother in law back in August - when I say the family it was 3 generations - 10 of whom took a City shirt so

that we could send it into the website - 6 of those people are season ticket holders - 5 are kids who have kept on asking when they would be on the City

site. I sent to the media dept - who opened the pictures and promptly ignored me. So I sent again - they opened again with my e-mail of complaint and ignored me....!

Then I wrote via the lady at the City foundation - who kindly wrote back saying she had sent onto the media dept again....who have promptly ignored me...!!

All we want is to get the pictures on the fans around the world bit - but the ignorant gits at the gate just keep ignoring me....any ideas or e-mail addresses of who

I can write to that might do something about it for me !??

Thanks...!!

Hi Guys - could do with a bit of advice here ...!!

Me and the family went to Prague to see the brother in law back in August - when I say the family it was 3 generations - 10 of whom took a City shirt so

that we could send it into the website - 6 of those people are season ticket holders - 5 are kids who have kept on asking when they would be on the City

site. I sent to the media dept - who opened the pictures and promptly ignored me. So I sent again - they opened again with my e-mail of complaint and ignored me....!

Then I wrote via the lady at the City foundation - who kindly wrote back saying she had sent onto the media dept again....who have promptly ignored me...!!

All we want is to get the pictures on the fans around the world bit - but the ignorant gits at the gate just keep ignoring me....any ideas or e-mail addresses of who

I can write to that might do something about it for me !??

Thanks...!!

I'm unsure how you have not received anything, but we do get tons of images for the fans around the world feature, so I'm pretty sure your pics will be in the queue with our programme editor.

Just to be safe, forward the e-mail you've sent to me on adam.baker@bcfc.co.uk and I'll ensure 1) you get a reply and 2) it gets featured!

Hope that helps,

Adam

Archived