IGNORED

Matt Hill

BS3_RED

Chatting to a mate the other day and we started talking about Matt Hill and would it be worth putting a bid in for him.

Preston are really in the crap at the moment and we really could do with a player of quality to give McAllister some competition.

I personally would love for us to go for someone like Matt as i think he would be a viable target that would improve the team.

I don't think Hill will come back to us.. Unlike Carey, Murry and Coles he is the only one that has proven he can cut it at a higher level, not that I'm saying in a way to offend us as Preston are way below is in the league but you get what I mean.. Hill was always the sensible one, the hard work he put in was evident on the pitch, never moaned, never had a big hear, didnt just move for the money either he genuinely wanted to further his career in championship football so fair play to the guy.

Totally agree,I'd have no qualms about Matty returning,a true professional and I actually believe he wouldn't mind coming back,his reaction to the City fans at the PNE game shows that he still has a lot of affection for us.

As was pointed out he wanted to further his career but we wern't going anywhere so he had to move on,now though we have moved on also and I always beleve that you can never have enough quality

Archived